URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 330
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Show Schedule"

Posted by Elaine0 on 11-26-05 at 06:57 AM
I was reading TVguild.com for show descriptions. Either they are wrong or this show is playing out much differently than I expected.

The description for next week says there are 4 left and they do the Microsoft task. That we already know from the previews.

But the description for the following week says that 2 remain and they compete for the job by organizing two charity events, a celebrity softball game and a comedy gala.

As a side note, when I checked the NBC website it says that the next episode is the 2 hour finale. That's probably your usual website goof. We've seen many of those. But back to TV Guide.

If there are 2 left after next week, then two get fired on the Microsoft task. Right? Was this mentioned in the previews? Also it would mean no interviews this season.

Has anyone else heard something different?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Show Schedule"
Posted by ARnutz on 11-26-05 at 07:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-05 AT 07:43 AM (EST)

I haven't heard anything about 2 firings, but isn't it possible that the 2 hour finale will feature the interviews at the beginning?

I do know December 8th is the finale. (I posted it somewhere before.)

ETA: Here it is. I got the info from the futon critic and posted it in the summary writer thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID75/301.shtml#52

Posted by Elaine0 on 11-26-05 at 11:22 PM

>I haven't heard anything about 2 firings, but isn't it possible that the 2 hour finale will feature the interviews at the beginning?

That's very possible, but I would think the description would say something like the final 3 face interviews and the final 2 compete for the job. Also for 12/8 TV Guide has the show as 1 hour. Isn't the finale 2 hours? Or based on what the NBC website says, could they mean next week is hour 1 of the two hour finale and 12/8 is hour 2? It seems very rushed.

Decided to do some searching and found this. The link says the finale is 12/15. So I guess 12/8 will be the first part of the task. Then 12/15 will have the rest of the task, the season recap and the hiring, which should leave us a good 45-60 minutes for Donald to put us all to sleep bragging about himself.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ent_radio/story/364051p-310014c.html

Posted by ARnutz on 11-29-05 at 08:33 AM
It is all very confusing when different sources have different finale dates, but I found another one that says 12/8 will be the finale here: at TV.com

Yahoo!TV also says 12/8.

Posted by Elaine0 on 11-30-05 at 08:53 AM
The final task starts on the 8th, but ends on the 15th with the live show.

Posted by ARnutz on 12-02-05 at 07:57 AM
Aha! I see they now updated that at tv.com

So next week will be the two mega tasks and then the finale the 15th. I bet they end next week making it look like both events are getting messed up!

Posted by volsfan on 12-02-05 at 08:31 AM
You got it...just like season. I was all worked up and then looked up and the show was over and we had to wait another week for the 48 minute recap "live" finale.

I finally blogged

Posted by tralala on 12-01-05 at 10:03 PM
Guess we have our answer.