URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 33
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Cece and the Chihuahua"

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 02-04-07 at 00:44 AM
I think how people treat animals is a real sign of their character. I was really bothered by the scene where Cece put those rings around the cute little chihuahua's neck and the puppy was obviously realy uncomfortable. I was glad that Nate had empathy for the little thing and stepped up. I have to admit I really hate Cece....she has that greasy forehead and the expression on her face like she think she's hot when she's so not....just can't stand her. I'm glad Nate stepped in and confronted her.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Cece and the Chihuahua"
Posted by xoxoCJxoxo on 02-04-07 at 12:09 PM
I agree! I hate CeCe! She's so fake.

Posted by nanrabbit on 02-05-07 at 10:32 PM
CeCe is really annoying! Her hair has to be the worst I have ever seen. I thought she was really trying to act like Paris in this episode with the way she was acting around the dog. Really...who would buy that dog house??

Posted by AshLanie on 02-06-07 at 06:20 AM
Actually what Cecee did is common unfortunately..

Seems people think it is cute to dress up their animals.

As for Nate, he ONLY stepped in because he was embarrased to take the dog as is not because the dog was uncofortable.

Nate and Ceecee actually make a good pair, both are superficial and out for the money.

Posted by nazpink on 02-06-07 at 09:14 AM
I don't hate Cece but I find her character to be one that I wouldn't want to deal with.

It wouldn't have bothered me if she dressed the dog up in items that were comfortable and easy to get on/remove, however this wasn't the case. The poor little doggy didn't even want to be around Cece.....children and animals reactions to people are usually a sure sign of something.

It's become quite clear....from the first episodes, that this woman is clearly not gaining an experience, which out of everyone she could use the most.

Posted by amea_gari on 02-06-07 at 04:43 PM
"As for Nate, he ONLY stepped in because he was embarrased to take the dog as is not because the dog was uncofortable."

Wow, that's pretty judgmental, and based on what? When has Nate ever expressed any such superficiality, besides his hormonal reaction to what is perhaps the first 'hot' girl to hit on him? And in my experience no matter what the guy is like, he'll be attracted to a 'sexy' woman, so I am forgiving of that.
Nate's been kind, outgoing, and respectful to everyone there.

"Seems people think it is cute to dress up their animals."

I can't stand when people dress up animals, but it usually doesn't -hurt- them. What Ceecee did actually hurt the dog. The poor thing yelped when they started to try and take a bracelet off.

Posted by LisaPles on 02-06-07 at 11:31 AM
>I think how people treat animals
>is a real sign of
>their character.

I completely agree. It was painfully obvious that the chihuahua was scared when it came in to the house. I hope that most intelligent humans would have picked up on this and made an effort to comfort the dog. Cece is so self-absorbed it is not surprising that she had a total lack of empathy.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 02-07-07 at 00:04 AM
I actually don't mind it when people put cute sweaters and stuff on dogs....but, it just drove me nuts to see those bracelets on the dog especially the way the dog obviously looked like it was hurting....bracelets can choke a dog...soft sweaters, not so much. That dog was so small and cute... it's just a shame that Cece couldn't see past her own pleasure to see the misry it had.
I think I mentioned that Nate was going to go for her early in the season....even if you're the nicest guy, it doesn't mean that you can't fall for someone less so....especially a guy like Nate who has never had the attention of an attractive girl. I see mismatched couples all the time...where one person is the salt of the earth and the other is not so nice. Cupid has a wicked sense of humor that way.