URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3293
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"crickets"

Posted by Agman2 on 03-11-14 at 02:44 PM
wow it's getting empty in here!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: crickets"
Posted by personofinterest on 03-11-14 at 04:53 PM
I have popped in a couple of times to see if anyone has posted. I started watching again for Harry Connick, Jr. I have always liked him and his pretty blue eyes. He seems to take judging seriously. I haven't really liked the show much since Season 8 but record it and watch the parts I like.

That being said, I was so annoyed with the last results show that I am considering packing it in (finally breaking up with that partner I have outgrown!). Randy's stupid intervention with the judges was ridiculous and made all of the contestants look like entitled brats!

We shall see ...

Posted by Agman2 on 01-27-15 at 06:25 PM
New Season, no change....I'm done!

Posted by kidflash212 on 02-17-15 at 02:58 PM
Remember when people actually cared about this show?

Posted by Agman2 on 02-17-15 at 04:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-15 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

I know, this was the first conference I ever posted on when I came to RTVW. Kind of lonely around here now

Posted by personofinterest on 03-10-15 at 09:57 AM
I work at Wright State in Dayton and one of our grads is on the show (Alexis Gomez). Campus web page has had a couple of stories about her progress and I guess she made the live shows.

I still didn't watch. And I love Harry Connick, Jr.

Long ago now, but I remember reading someone's fantasy about the contestants who were crush worthy and getting the biggest kick out of the stories. Maybe Maroon Clown???

Posted by Agman2 on 03-10-15 at 10:23 PM
I think she did a weekly post about her latest AI crushes

Posted by Agman2 on 03-15-15 at 11:34 PM
I say we start a new show called RTVW idol