URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 329
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Corey Hart Comeback?"

Posted by Nicegrl99 on 08-01-03 at 03:01 PM
Can there be any explanation for why Erika CONSTANTLY has those sunglasses on (even in the house and at night)? She must be:
1. Taking Corey Hart too literally and thinking that she must wear her sunglasses at night
2. Wishing for a big 80s reunion that includes Corey Hart (that would also explain the nig hair she sports at times)
3. Hoping for a promotion deal with "Sunglass Hut" when she is evicted
4. Thinking she is way more important than she is

Any other options?

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Corey Hart Comeback?"
Posted by nailbone on 08-01-03 at 03:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-03 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

Aren't they those "psuedo" sunglasses that are tinted at the top but not all the way down? Maybe they're prescriptions.

Otherwise, I vote for #3.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Posted by Nicegrl99 on 08-13-03 at 03:08 PM
Well, regardless of whether they are prescription or not (which I do not think that they are), I am so happy that the show finally paid attention last night to the fact that Erika is a hopeless fashion victim.
Those pink boots?
Those florescent satin capris?
That awful boy hat?

The show last night only touched the tip of the iceburg

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

Posted by Loree on 08-19-03 at 05:18 PM
I think Erika is just vain and doesn't want to be seen without her eye make-up on. So she wears the sunglasses whenever she hasn't applied her make-up. And her fashion sense is a joke.