URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3288
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SeeBS EYEmail 11/18/02"

Posted by George Tirebiter on 11-18-02 at 02:25 PM
Continuing this season’s tactic of giving us zero information, this week’s EYEmail is the fourth in a row to contain NO profile (the fifth altogether), and the so-called teaser seems to offer nothing extra, as well:

This week, Ted confronts the tribe about his recent Tribal Council votes. Plus, the castaways compete for the ultimate Thai reward -- an elephant jungle trek and feast on Thursday, November 21, 8PM ET/PT.

Hardly worth the effort to post it, but I am nothing if not tenacious. (If nothing else, this is an orderly reminder of the Loozers who have already passed this world.)

PREVIOUS PROFILES:
9/17 Erin Collins
9/24 Jed Hildebrand
10/3 NO PROFILE!
10/7 Ted Rogers, Jr.
10/13 Stephanie Dill
10/22 Clay Jordan
10/28 NO PROFILE
11/5 Again, NO PROFILE
11/11 NO PROFILE

PREVIOUS BOOTS:
9/19 John Raymond
9/26 Tanya Vance
10/3 Jed Hildebrand
10/10 Ghandia Johnson
10/17 Stephanie Dill
10/24 Robb Zbacnek
10/31 Shii Ann Huang
11/7 Erin Collins
11/14 Ken Stafford

GT

Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all of your energies on a limited set of targets. -Nido Qubein

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/18/02"
Posted by Bebo on 11-18-02 at 02:34 PM
Thanks for posting this anyway, GT.

I wonder if there's any significance that the only players still in the game who've been profiled are Ted and Clay?

Posted by tribephyl on 11-18-02 at 02:41 PM
GT thanks so much for continuing to post these. Although it would seem that this season we can glean no information from the schedule of profilees.

However, since one of the remaining 7 will be booted this Thurs. leaving us with six including Clay and Ted, who have been profiled already and there are still 4 more weeks to get the last remaining 4. It's not unheard of for MB not to profile losers. The only thing I can think of is Ted and Clay are both in F6, maybe even F5 or F4.

Posted by Bebo on 11-18-02 at 02:53 PM
The only thing I can think of is Ted and Clay are both in F6, maybe even F5 or F4.

Interesting theory - I like how you think. If you're correct, then that's quite useful information, since Ted was set up to take the CG votes last week and Clay has put a huge target on his back with the reneging and celebrating.

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 11-18-02 at 07:00 PM
As ever, thanks for posting, GT!

I must tend to think that the lack of profiles is due to either MB's crack staff working on Survivor 6... OR this is just an extreme case of laziness and not delivering to the customer.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged