URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3280
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The streak is over."

Posted by Estee on 03-21-13 at 09:23 PM
And now a moment of silence to honor the end of reality's longest-running sure bet. Caucasian males, put down your stringed instruments, for it is over at last. Your one and only representative will not win the season just for being See Previous Sentence.

But rest assured that if votes were actually being counted, he would have lasted much longer.

Now requesting a change of forum venue to the Scripted section.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The streak is over."
Posted by Belle Book on 03-22-13 at 12:05 PM
Did Paul actually use a guitar or some other type of stringed instrument before the overall Top 10? I only began watching at that time (thanks to the heartbreak of last season), and Paul didn't use a guitar or some other stringed instrument when I saw him singing!

Regardless, I don't mind at all, especially after last year. I'm still steaming a bit over Phillip beating my girl Jessica Sanchez!

Posted by Estee on 03-24-13 at 12:13 PM
From what I've read, he never pulled out a guitar during any part of his Journey, but people have found pictures and video footage of him playing one with some skill. He probably would have brought it onto the stage if he'd lasted longer.

Posted by ArnoldKumar123 on 11-19-21 at 02:15 PM
Helo I found Ur awesom Names randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Posted by Brenda22 on 09-29-19 at 01:06 PM
And now a moment of silence to honor the end of reality's longest-running sure bet. Caucasian males, put down your stringed instruments, for it is over at last. Your one and only representative will not win the season just for being See Previous Sentence.

Posted by protliife on 05-27-21 at 01:58 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-21 AT 02:00 AM (EST)

and on they went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
VoIP virtual phone number