URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3277
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Themes."

Posted by Estee on 03-08-13 at 09:44 AM
For tracking the week-to-week forced categories of svckage, not to mention guest mentors showing up for a check and the potential mandatory Let's All Watch Mariah Squirm For Two Hours.

Of course, the real theme is 'This season is gonna be the worst ever', but don't hold your breath on Ryan calling it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Week #1: Songs Performed By AI Winners."
Posted by Estee on 03-08-13 at 09:57 AM
This is -- vague. Are we talking about songs which the eventual winners performed on the show during their trip to the Contract From Hell, or releases from their post-victory catalog? Either way, I'd say that despite the WGWG run, this selection favors the females -- they'll fit better into Kelly, Carrie, and Fantasia groves than any male who tries to capture The Complete Lee DeWyze Experience. (Who?)

Of course, Angela might attempt to capture Scotty, possibly in handcuffs. Lock them doors.

"RE: Week #1: Songs Performed By AI Winners."
Posted by Belle Book on 03-15-13 at 12:23 PM
You were right there. The only guy who did a job worthy of being on the show was Burnell and he came in 7th in the votes!

"RE: Week #1: Songs Performed By AI Winners."
Posted by Estee on 03-15-13 at 12:44 PM
I couldn't trust Ryan's announced vote order any less if it had been announced by Alison Grodner.

"Week #2: Lennon/McCartney/Beatles."
Posted by Estee on 03-15-13 at 10:36 AM
Expect heavy reruns and at least six inappropriate ballad slowdowns.

"RE: Week #2: Lennon/McCartney/Beatles."
Posted by susang on 05-06-13 at 01:21 PM
Re: Beatles Week. Stop performing the same songs (Let It Be, In My Life, The Long And Winding Road, Eleanor Rigby).

"Week #3: Motor City."
Posted by Estee on 03-21-13 at 09:22 PM
So the bus will come with a sponsor.

"Week #4: Rock (supposedly no ballads allowed)"
Posted by Estee on 03-29-13 at 10:33 AM
Which gives us a genre no contestant has proven they have any skill in whatsoever, along with a potential restriction taking out 98% of their song style choices and YouTube ripoffs.

This is starting to look less like murder and more like suicide.