URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 327
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Should Be/Will Be"

Posted by Snidget on 07-26-06 at 07:18 AM
So who this week do you think should be the bottom three and who do you think will be voted into the bottom three.

It's a tribe creation!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Should Be/Will Be"
Posted by Glow on 07-26-06 at 07:49 AM
Should:
Patrice
Zayra
Jill

Will:
Patrice
Zayra
Jill (please get her off my television. Pretty please.)

I have faith in the voters this week, I guess.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Posted by Bebo on 07-26-06 at 08:16 AM
I think the early voting pretty much nailed it and that the should be/will be lists will be in alignment this week:

Josh
Jill
Zayta

And Zayta will be gone. Her spaceship is waiting backstage to take her back to her home planet, where she will be a major recording star.

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 07-26-06 at 08:23 AM
Should Be:

Jill
Patrice
Zayra - No way should this woman squeak by again. *crosses fingers*

Will Be:

Jill
Josh
Zayra - *gets her boot in the kicking position*

A Tribe Original!

Posted by Loree on 07-26-06 at 09:24 AM
The 3 names on the screen when they left the air was identical to my bottom 3.

Zayra
Jill
Josh

They could have a double elimination tonight and it wouldn't bother me. All 3 need to go home. Josh was practically begging to go home.

Posted by geg6 on 07-26-06 at 09:30 AM
Maybe he was. But Zayra was screaming "Beam me up, Scotty."

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Posted by Bebo on 07-26-06 at 12:07 PM
They could have a double elimination tonight and it wouldn't bother me. All 3 need to go home.

I had completely forgotten about the possibility of a double boot until I read the TV Guide Online blog. Now I'm wishing for one. As long as it's Zayta and someone, it'll be OK with me.

Posted by xwraith27 on 07-26-06 at 09:33 AM
Should:
Jill
Josh
Zayra - please. go home.

Will:
Jill - going home.
Patrice
Zayra

Posted by michel on 07-26-06 at 12:36 PM
Patrice
Phil
Zayra

Of those, I hope Patrice leaves.

Posted by toddE on 07-26-06 at 12:43 PM
Should Be:
Josh: Good voice, but even he knows he's wrong for the group.
Patrice: Yawn. She's not bad, she's just...whatever.
Magni: More Yawning. Just so boring.

Boot: Josh, cause he doesn't want to be there.
Will Be:
Zayta: She, to me, fits with the group and has something special about her, but the public seems not to like her.
Josh: Yes, he is begging to be booted.
Patrice: I think she'll replace Jill in final voting, but maybe not.

Zayta: Really, love her but since she keeps getting bottom 3, probably her time is up. Good chance that Josh goes too.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-26-06 at 02:37 PM
All of these should be:
Josh Logan
Jill Gioia
Zayra Alvarez
Dana Andrews
Phil Ritchie
Patrice Pike
Send them home now they stand no chance. Ranked in order so I will take the bottom 3 as should be.

Will Be:
Patrice
Josh
Zayra

Zayra and Josh will be going home since it will be Patrice's first appearance in the bottom three.

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 07-26-06 at 02:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-06 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Should be:
Patrice
Jill
Zayra

Will Be:
Patrice
Jill
Zayra

Going Home:
Zayra

If memory serves, think in episode one Bawk Bawk said something about a 13 week competition. So with 15 rockers, really doubt that there will be any double eliminations. Math says 12 weeks of single eliminations & then 3 fight it out during the finally.

Posted by SherpaDave on 07-26-06 at 06:38 PM
After anchor for encore, I think finally for finale is my new fave misspelling for this show. Because really, when we get to the end, won't some of be thinking "FINALLY?!"

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 07-27-06 at 00:53 AM
lol Actually what I'll be thinking during the finally is finale I get to see the Lukas vs Dilana showdown!

Posted by Snidget on 07-27-06 at 06:38 AM
The Soup on E (which is a weekly clip show if you haven't seen it) always calls the Reality Show Finales the Finallys

Posted by CattyChat on 07-26-06 at 06:12 PM
Should be:

Patrice
Phil
JILL goes bye-bye!!!!!

Will be:

Patrice
Jill
Zayra
- Shame she's been taking a beating, because she has more talent & much better stage presence than a few remaining. Unfortunately, if she lands in the bottom she'll be booted.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by SilverStar on 07-26-06 at 11:24 PM
I usually agree with most of what you say, Catty. But Zayra? Talent? *boggle* Not from anything I've seen. Or should I make that heard? Because I do agree that she gives a good stage performance, most of the time. When she moves, it's entertaining. She has a lot of energy. But that in no way distracts me from her horrible vocals. I watch A LOT of reality tv, and most of the time if someone is awful/evil they still keep me riveted enough to see what they'll do next. Not Zayra. I give her about 20 seconds before my ears start to bleed and I change the channel. I just can't stand her.

A Tribe work of art

Posted by geg6 on 07-27-06 at 08:20 AM
Word, girlfriend.

Horrible, just horrible.

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 07-27-06 at 08:41 AM
Add me to the "Can't stand her" group. I think I finally pin-pointed exactly what it is last night that makes me cringe with her singing. I have already mentioned in another thread that her accent on some of the words make them sound out of tune but also when she is jumping notes she hits like 2 to 3 bum notes in between. She has limited control over her voice! On the notes she hit correctly I agree that she has a good voice but those good notes are out weighed by the number of bad ones. She needs some vocal coaching STAT!

A Tribe Original!

Posted by CattyChat on 07-27-06 at 10:32 AM
I stand by my comments that Zayra is very talented. She is not right for SN, but I hope she remains and chooses the right song to show everyone what she can do.

Go to her Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/zayra
and listen to her original songs that are posted there. My faves are Hoy & So Long.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by xwraith27 on 07-27-06 at 08:29 PM
She has a lot of energy. But that in no way distracts me from her horrible vocals.

I personally think that the "horrible" vocals come from the tremendous amount of energy she has on stage. Like Paris, her vocals suffer whenever she runs around onstage. Her last performance was actually pretty good. IMHO, her best yet, and only because she wasn't doing her manic dancing.

Posted by SherpaDave on 07-27-06 at 08:35 PM
Yupyup. Me, too.