URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 327
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"who do you think will be the last group member?"

Posted by xWx_COLLYN_xWx on 08-07-03 at 08:01 PM
i personally think it will be A.J.!

what do you all think?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: who do you think will be the last group member?"
Posted by fUNKifUL on 08-07-03 at 08:18 PM
Probably AJ since they need another boy to balance it out & I think that Chauncey would be kinda upset if he was the only boy ..

Posted by pixie1234 on 08-07-03 at 10:23 PM
I agree with you! I hope it will be AJ. He should win, he's the best singer and the best looking person there! I voted for him about 500 times on Tuesday.

Posted by austin2828 on 08-12-03 at 10:15 AM
The only reason A.J. will get in is because the group needs another male. Chaucey sucks but somehow he got in. I would have like to seen an all girl group. A.J. is too cocky but the group will probably make a cd and we will never hear them again

Posted by Micaela03 on 08-13-03 at 00:06 AM
AJ SHOULD HAVE WON! Now Chauncey's the only boy and the only peron with any color! Of course theres always a token black person.

Posted by SaphireLady on 08-13-03 at 01:57 AM
I really don't think race needed to have been brought into this. That is just wrong.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass