URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3249
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"AI 11 Top 5 Rankings"

Posted by mrc on 05-02-12 at 11:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-12 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

1. Hollie. Definitely the stand-out tonight.
2. Joshua. A contender if the PTB allow him to be.
3. Skylar. Totally missed the point of the CCR song.
4. Phillip. He struck me as either too cocky or blaise tonight.
5. Jessica. Proud Mary was a train-wreck--yet another song too old for her.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: AI 11 Top 5 Rankings"
Posted by csnumber23 on 05-02-12 at 11:58 PM
This will be quick, I am beyond bored with the show

1 - Hollie - To me, clear best tonight
2 - Skylar - Good but not great tonight
3 - Phillip - I liked the 2nd song better
4 - Jessica - First song was a train wreck and the 2nd so-so
5 - Joshua - Like I said before, they should just put him in the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame according to the three stooges. Sorry his screeching is making my ears bleed and there bias has made me dislike him.

6 - Duet and triple were both horrendus

Overall - After hearing Jennifer say Joshua is one of the best singers of the past 50 years, I decided making it through the season is becoming impossible for me.

Should go

JOSHUA - Please go now!!!
Jessica - B2
Hollie - B3

Will go

Jessica - Her or Hollie go
Hollie B2
Skylar B3

Posted by joshua15 on 05-03-12 at 05:17 PM
csnumber, I am new on the boards but have been reading posts.I do get the impression that you do not favor Joshua. In the beginning I did not really care for his singing but I have really come to appreciate his talent. The guy is good! It takes talent to do what he does.

My order from last night:

Hollie
Joshua
Skylar
Jessica
Phil

Posted by qwertypie on 05-04-12 at 11:08 AM
Hey Joshua15 -welcome to the boards! I am not a fan of Joshua, but I must admit when he really sings -- no trilling runs, no tricks, no over the top overpowering the song, I like him. When he goes for the theatrics, his voice has a quality that hurts my brain.

Posted by agman on 05-04-12 at 03:46 PM
hurts my brain.

Agman, Do not make a smarta$$ed comment about that, Do not make a smarta$$ed comment.................

Posted by zazzy on 05-06-12 at 08:42 AM
1. Hollie; liked the first song better than the second but the second song was a good strategic move for her.

2. Joshua; I enjoy him a lot, especially when he reins it in.

3. tie between Skylar and Jessica. Skylar did what she could with Fortunate Son and I suspect it was not her choice to sing it. It did not suit her. Second song much better.

Jessica's Proud Mary was a #fail from a performance aspect. High school talent contest performance with good vocal. The second song, YASBTM, was beautiful and reminded me that I do like Jessica. When it's just vocals.

5. Phil's being outshone usually is masked by his alternative style of singing but bad falsetto and weak performances put hum at the bottom. What was that? I understand he is in pain, though.