URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3244
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Remember when"

Posted by mrc on 04-20-12 at 10:04 AM
Popular AI contestants were voted off, and people cared enough to start a dozen threads in ALL CAPS on the AI forums telling us how stoopid Americans were?

Me, too. I miss those days.

If only Colton had a baby--that might get people stirred up.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Remember when"
Posted by mindy23 on 04-20-12 at 10:07 AM
Barely....it's been a very long time.

Posted by Estee on 04-20-12 at 10:59 AM
Even the Worsters are having trouble hosting a decent CapsLock Party: there just aren't that many people showing up. No matter how much the panel is paid to lie about how this is the Best Talent Pool In The History Of Civilization So Vote Damnit, the fact remains that the ratings have been in a slide, Ryan can barely be bothered with a vote count most episodes, and much of the remaining diluted pool would be the victim of a tongue-stomp battle by most of the people they cut in Hollywood.

Also, it's a really bad year to be named Colton.

Why doesn't anyone care? Is there anyone in the remaining six whom you personally care enough about to protest if they left? Can you name one person whose music you would buy? Can you name one judge whose commentary you believed?

The shark already ate. The excreted result is floating along and calling it a swim.

"My faith is restored"
Posted by mrc on 04-20-12 at 12:05 PM
Lots of fights in the comments section:

http://tvline.com/2012/04/19/american-idol-top-7-redux-results-recap-who-went-home/

A Slice of Manga

"RE: My faith is restored"
Posted by Estee on 04-20-12 at 12:30 PM
Comments sections: the troll sanctuary of the Internet. You're essentially being encouraged by the low-probability result of finding bugs under a rock.

Posted by Snidget on 04-20-12 at 09:07 PM
I think Twitter sucks all the CAP LOCKS off the message boards 140 capital letters at a time.