URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 324
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"D-Apprentice #4 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 11-03-05 at 05:56 PM
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until the West Coast gets to see if Donald fires me, too. And you. And you. And especially you. Because we have now established that Donald can fire anyone, or any group, at -- well, not at any time. They have to be in the Boardroom first. Maybe that's the next twist: Donald shows up in the middle of a task, watches for a while, fires the person who's doing the worst job, and walks out. (Markus would have been gone weeks ago.) But until I'm let go -- and you -- and you -- and yes, you with the glowing green eye panels on your tower, especially you -- we can tune in to answer the most intriguing question of the season:

How long will Rebecca, Marshawn, and Brian sit in the living room before they realize no one's coming back?

Unofficial over/under: two hours.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 11-03-05 at 08:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-05 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

I'm guessin' the whole first hour will be the others waiting for them to come back. A whole two hours? Wow.

Edited to add:

Recarp: Alla gets annoyed with Clay. Excel got their butts kicked and lost by 110% and the Donald fired four people.

Posted by kathliam on 11-03-05 at 08:47 PM
Best part of last week still is the four of those losers sitting in the back of the cab, completely silent. Jeez, Burnett, you couldn't give us another look at that seminal moment in reality TV history?

Oh, and I'm guessing the remaining candidates won't figure it out until Rona calls in the morning and their beds are empty.

"I couldn't resist!"
Posted by volsfan on 11-03-05 at 08:50 PM

THANKS WEBBY!

Posted by volsfan on 11-03-05 at 08:48 PM
I think The D will fire the four people that are watching this season. Is that BEG, Estee, UKRocks and vols?

Posted by buckeyegirl on 11-03-05 at 08:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-05 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

::waves:: to vols and Kath. He can't fire you guys. You have to keep me updated when I move to Arizona. ;) One of the guys is like: 'if josh and ? get fired, I'll freak out."
It's midnight. where are they?

Posted by Fishercat on 11-03-05 at 08:51 PM
Does that mean I win?

Posted by mysticwolf on 11-03-05 at 08:52 PM
That would be 5 then. And... they figure it out 8 hrs. later and give up. LOL

Posted by davwav02 on 11-03-05 at 08:59 PM
Just as an FYI, I saw an insider thing on the Apprentice, maybe on VH1 or something, and they said that Boardrooms usually take a couple hours, similar to Tribal Councils, and they said two, three, and four hours of filming a boardroom is not uncommon with everything that goes on.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!"
Posted by volsfan on 11-03-05 at 08:51 PM
Everyone is sitting around waiting. They wait up until midnight. They are now beginning to realize what has happened. They wait 7 hours!

"RE: BWAHAHAHAHA!"
Posted by Estee on 11-03-05 at 09:05 PM
I started giggling during the establishing shot of the clock hands. You just knew it was going to be a while...

"I did too"
Posted by volsfan on 11-03-05 at 09:44 PM
I thought they were going to start the show the next morning with them sitting up all night waiting for someone to return.

"Adam"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 11-03-05 at 08:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-05 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

is a genius. The next morning he figures out that they all probably got fired. He is the shmuck that picked as PM.

ETA: Yawn....Kelly is here.

"bwahahaha"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 11-03-05 at 08:54 PM
Marshawn asks Donald: They're not coming back? The Donald says. Yep they are all gone. Randal goes back to Excel. The poor guy.

Posted by mysticwolf on 11-03-05 at 08:55 PM
So THAT's what happened to Kelly... He's been learning to say "Yes, Mr. Trump. Yes, sir. Absolutely, Mr. Trump..."

Posted by Estee on 11-03-05 at 09:12 PM
That's what he said? All I heard was Whhrrrrr -- click!

"Markus"
Posted by volsfan on 11-03-05 at 08:56 PM
just keeps going. Energizer bunny anyone?

"RE: Markus"
Posted by mysticwolf on 11-03-05 at 09:01 PM
I'm still trying to find a sentence in anything he says.

Posted by Estee on 11-03-05 at 09:03 PM
Markus: 'None of us have enough time. Let me waste a lot of yours.'

Posted by goldie1000 on 11-03-05 at 09:06 PM
>Markus: 'None of us have
>enough time. Let me
>waste a lot of yours.'
>
Markus is a bumbling idiot !
There is no way on this planet, that he will work for Donald.

I want him fired tonight

Posted by kathliam on 11-03-05 at 09:15 PM
Funniest thing I've seen him do is try to sabre the cork off the champagne bottle last week, with the cage still intact. Had to rewind and watch that several times, laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.

"Staring at the Door"
Posted by kathliam on 11-03-05 at 09:02 PM
Time passing quickly. The seconds tick away and no one has returned. Falling asleep at the dinner table. At midnight they realize they aren't returning. After 8 hours they have little hope they are returning.

Who taught Adam how to tie a tie? The back flap is about 2" long.

Donald greets Kelly (who? what, you don't remember him?) and asks how the building is coming. Carolyn and George are with Donald. Donald tells Excel the other four team members were not returning. Excel is permitted to choose someone for their team, they choose Randal to return.

Next task: teams will work with The Learning Annex to create a new class, teach their class and the students will grade them on eduational and entertainment value. Team with highest marks will win. Alla has an exemption.

Capital Edge, Adam is PM, put Alla in charge of brainstorming, 5 or more ideas in 5 minutes. Markus, of course, has his own ideas how to do things and starts rambling, Markus claims he isn't a list maker. Adam pulls Markus aside, Markus of course won't listen and tries to talk over Adam, although Adam sets him straight. The team is around the table exchanging ideas while Markus is sitting off to the side. They want to talk about 'sex in the workplace' but Adam objects to the discussion of sex. Adam is overruled by majority and agrees to go along with the subject.

Excel, Randal is PM, wants to brainstorm ideas. They are looking through the LA course offering, Clay (?) wants the subject to be over the top, sexier. Randal wants to talk about 'How to Make Yourself Stand Out'. Rachel is apprehensive.

Capital Edge talking about their presentation. Looks as though they are splitting the topic into different sections. Markus is asked for his portion and he rambles on meaninglessly on having a lot of information, but never gets to the point. Adam calls Markus aside to talk to him privately again, tells him he has the least research. Markus tells Adam in the final analysis he won't be the problem and won't ramble on, he's glad they had this little talk.

(What a worthless pile of cellular material.)

"RE: Staring at the Door"
Posted by Estee on 11-03-05 at 09:04 PM
Alla on the double standards of females and males. Always go with what you know...

Posted by kathliam on 11-03-05 at 09:04 PM
Trump lesson of the week? Play to your strengths?

Posted by volsfan on 11-03-05 at 09:05 PM
Who taught Adam how to tie a tie? The back flap is about 2" long.

I noticed that too but when he finished it was about the correct length (middle of his belt buckle).

Posted by davwav02 on 11-03-05 at 09:07 PM
Trump Lesson: Getting to the point.

Marcus will be fired.
I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope

"Second Segment"
Posted by kathliam on 11-03-05 at 09:11 PM
The real Trump lesson of the week: Get to the point (where is the irony fairy when you need her?).

Excel welcomes folks to their presentation at The Learning Annex. What is their subject again? Oh, yea, 'Standing Out'. Randal is leading the class. Randal doesn't have much trouble standing out, you know. George is in the audience, doesn't think the subject matter has a lot of 'wow' factor but Randal is presenting well, considering. Presenting oneself well, effective vocal exercises, split the class into groups, the class seems to be enjoying themselves.

Capital Edge: Sex at Work. Adam introduces the stop from the middle of the audience. Oh oh, Carolyn is in the audience. They class will be interactive, asking questions. Carolyn not sure what they are trying to teach, whether they are in favor or not, but it's funny. Adam says it was going well, until Clay started making comments about admiring someone's '#####' or having a boss smack his behind. Meanwhile, Markus is sitting in the back not watching the others and playing with a yo-yo. Clay makes a veiled derogatory remark toward Adam. Adam is afraid the audience would have been offended by some of Clay's remarks. Clay assures Adam his remarks were not personal, he was just playing off Adam's own comments.

"RE: Second Segment"
Posted by volsfan on 11-03-05 at 09:12 PM
I thought Clay's responses were WAY over the top but the yo-yo may be Markus' downfall.

"RE: Second Segment"
Posted by Estee on 11-03-05 at 09:14 PM
Home reaction: 'That looks just like a yo-yo box. That can't be a yo-yo box -- oh.'

But later in the class, he did upgrade to reading a magazine.

"Well..."
Posted by volsfan on 11-03-05 at 09:11 PM
Clay is ready to fly right on outta there!

Posted by mysticwolf on 11-03-05 at 09:12 PM
Markus may be doing nothing but play with a yo-yo, but Clay is really making folks uncomfortable.

"Yawn."
Posted by buckeyegirl on 11-03-05 at 09:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-05 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

Both presentations were really boring. Luckily for Excel Randall and MarShawn were good public speakers.
Captial Edge's score: 6.9
Excel's score was 7.07

"RE: Yawn."
Posted by Fishercat on 11-03-05 at 09:18 PM
Love how one seminar gets crappy reviews, the other gets glowing reviews (in the mini-summary to Trump), and they are separated by .17 points. What's that? A point every 6 surveys?

"RE: Nice reward "
Posted by goldie1000 on 11-03-05 at 09:25 PM
I love this weeks reward !!
Finally Donald picks a fantastic reward for the team.

At least the girls can enjoy this one

"Ah, the Boardroom"
Posted by kathliam on 11-03-05 at 09:20 PM
Not for nothing, but WTF is Carolyn wearing. She's wearing a revealing dress for dinner at Trump National Golf Course.

Donald asks the teams how Adam and Randal performed as project managers. Good comments all around.

Carolyn asked how CE did. Comments: poor presentation, no organization. Average score was 6.98 out of 10. Excel comments: lots of fun, friendly and well-informed, average score 7.07. Randal voted exemption by his team. As their reward, Michael Kors will outfit each of winning team with a new outfit.

Alla gellus Rachel will receive a Michael Kors outfit, she feels motivated now. Marshawn is working the clothing racks hard. Rachel looking for some items she wouldn't normally wear. Obviously from the look of the packages they carry as they leave the store, the reward was more than just an outfit. Youza!

"I am gellus"
Posted by volsfan on 11-03-05 at 09:21 PM
of the reward. DAHUM! They all picked great looking items. Marshawn looked beautiful in the black dress.

"Best line of the night"
Posted by mysticwolf on 11-03-05 at 09:21 PM
"That cast, in tan, would look better."

"RE: Who will it be"
Posted by goldie1000 on 11-03-05 at 09:31 PM
Clay or Markus
Markus or Clay

Heck fire both of them !
That would make my night.
I'm getting excited just thinking about it....

YOU ARE BOTH FIRED !!

Posted by mysticwolf on 11-03-05 at 09:31 PM
Marcus is going down. Did nothing & can't form an idea into a sentance.

"It's Hammer Time"
Posted by kathliam on 11-03-05 at 09:31 PM
Alla and Adam are discussing Clay's inappropriate remarks and his discussing topics that we not his to discuss. Markus on the balcony enjoying a cigar, he has nothing to say to anyone. He syas if anyone wants to claim he was a liability in light of some of Clay's remarks, that's just nuts.

Donald asks Adam their topic, why their class didn't work. Adam blames Clay's part of the presentation, that some of Clay's comments may have offended members of the audience. Clay denies he called Adam a 'tight-as*ed Jew'. George says regardless how he phrased it, that's uncalled for in the workplace. Adam and Alla discuss how they intended the class to proceed. Donald asks Markus why team lost, Markus has no immediate answer. Markus points finger at Clay bringing up homosexuality. Apparently everyone except DT knew Clay's sexual preference.

Markus didn't think topic was accessible, tries to explain the topic he would have liked to discuss. All the other teammates laugh because they couldn't understand what he was trying to say.

The guy uses many words to say nothing. Both Carolyn and George interrupt Markus to get a straight answer out of him. It's useless and DT calls a halt to it.

Adam decides to bring Clay and Markus back to Final Boardroom with him.

"RE: It's Hammer Time"
Posted by Estee on 11-03-05 at 09:34 PM
Apparently everyone except DT knew Clay's sexual preference.

And now we know the one person Donald didn't personally cast.

By the way, no one should ever see cigar smoking as sexy again. YUCK!

Posted by goldie1000 on 11-03-05 at 09:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-05 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

>The guy uses many words to
>say nothing.

"I really think he likes to hear himself talk"

Markus always talking in circles and riddles

"Breaking news!"
Posted by Estee on 11-03-05 at 09:32 PM
Markus just hit a comma! The poor thing is critically wounded and is being rushed to the hospital!

"RE: Breaking news!"
Posted by kathliam on 11-03-05 at 09:34 PM
Call Coco and DizWiz STAT! Markus may go after a semicolon next!

Posted by buckeyegirl on 11-03-05 at 09:32 PM
They finally found a way to shut Markus up. Have Donald talk to him. They boy is talking in circles. If I weren't cringing so bad, I'd feel bad for how tongue tied markus was in the boardroom.
Not so big surprise: Adam's taking Clay and Markus to the boardroom with him.

Posted by volsfan on 11-03-05 at 09:34 PM
I am still LOLing over D telling Markus he had marbles in his mouth! HEHEHEHEHE

"bwaha"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 11-03-05 at 09:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-05 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

Trump pegged Markus: He just said he just talks and talks and talks and talks.......
::gasp:: Trump just asked Adam if he'd ever had sex before.

Edited to say: I love Carolyn. She said that Markus believes in the "cover your #####" plan. Markus was like, whhhaaaaaaa?
Adam just called Carolyn Ms. Keptcher.

Why can't I spell Carolyn's name tonight????????

Posted by goldie1000 on 11-03-05 at 09:41 PM
And he goes out talking.....
Don't let the door hit you on the way out Markus

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"LOL"
Posted by mysticwolf on 11-03-05 at 09:39 PM
DT gives Adam the sex talk & tries to get hhim to understand that sex is not to be feared. It's a "wonderful thing".

"RE: LOL"
Posted by davwav02 on 11-03-05 at 09:50 PM
AHHHH!! I don't need that mental picture....The Donald......eeeewwwwwww....

"WOW!"
Posted by volsfan on 11-03-05 at 09:42 PM
Is Clay urinated off at Adam? They get in the elevator and Clay tells Adam to not speak to him. Then they enter the loft and Clay flies into the place.

"Marcus"
Posted by mysticwolf on 11-03-05 at 09:42 PM
That! Had to be the most juvenile exit I've ever witnessed.

Posted by kathliam on 11-03-05 at 09:43 PM
George most disappointed with Clay for his insensitive remarks. Donald kinda likes Adam, Markus just talks and talks. Carolyn remarks Markus takes himself out of the situation and waits for it to fail then says 'I told you so'.

Donald asks Adam if he's ever had sex before. (?!?!?) DT says it appears Adam was uncomfortable with subject. DT asks Clay if Adam and/or Markus are weak, he says yes they both are. Carolyn calls Markus out on his CYA strategy. Adam says Markus unfocused and could not complete any tasks he is given. Clay says Markus can only provide a big idea and not follow through. Adam thinks they lost because of Clay's comments. Adam says he believes Clay is not anti-Semitic, however.

DT tells Markus he talks too much and didn't do much on the task. Markus claims he was outstanding by coming up with an idea that would have been great if the team had used it. DT tells Clay his comments were (paraphrased) inappropriate. DT tells Adam he was soft and doesn't think he should continue, has too many problems to work with.

And, just as you think DT is going to send Adam home, he tells Markus you're fired. Markus has the conjones (just what was in that cigar?) to tell DT he doesn't have the experience to know how fabulous Markus is.

I can't get past the fact I swear I've seen Markus somewhere before.

Clay and Adam return to the suite, Clay bangs open the suite door. Markus's taxi confessional is just as rambling and incoherent as anything else he has tried to say during the series. Many punctuation marks were mangled in the process.

Next week -- Chewbacca and DT face off in the Boardroom.

Posted by davwav02 on 11-03-05 at 09:44 PM
Markus is fired (finally). Donald says good luck to him and Markus responds that he doesn't think Trump means that. Then they get into a thing about Markus saying he's been railroaded from the beginning and finally Trump says just leave.

Clay is pissed off and tells Adam not to talk to him when the get into the elevator, then we see Clay slamming open the door to the Suite and just overall pissed.

Markus in the cab, for once, is at a loss for words, finally he starts to ramble and I tune him out.

Posted by Estee on 11-03-05 at 09:47 PM
Tune in tomorrow, when Markus may finally finish his sentence.

Sure you were railroaded. I'm just sorry you weren't tied to the tracks.

Posted by davwav02 on 11-03-05 at 09:48 PM
Can someone explain why Clay was all pissed off at Adam? Does it have to do with the anti-semetic remarks (call me dumb, but I'm not sure I know the full meaning of that). I didn't see any big blowout in the boardroom, so I didn't really get that thing in the elevator, and slamming open the door to the suite. Any explanations??

Posted by mysticwolf on 11-03-05 at 09:53 PM
Among other items, from the look on Clay's face when DT stopped the conversation after picking on Markus, I think Clay figured Adam would switch targets & go after Markus in the boardroom. Adam still said Clay cost them the win.

Posted by cycles2k on 11-04-05 at 02:04 AM
I'd be pissed too if someone implied I was anti-semitic on national TV. Adam's half hearted recant about not really believing that Clay was anti-semitic was too shallow to have any merit. Clay may make inappropriate comments but the guy is no bigot.

Posted by janda3 on 11-04-05 at 03:03 AM
You could have fooled me! Clay was constantly making those comments throughout the episode! Adam was within his right to comment on that in the BR. And I have to give Adam credit for saying that Clay isn't an Anti Semite. Even DT was surprised at that & admired Adam for it.

Posted by volsfan on 11-04-05 at 07:54 AM
Adam was within his right to comment on that in the BR.

Adam can feel/say whatever he wants but Adam was the first one to say he was a Jewish person from the south.

Posted by janda3 on 11-04-05 at 08:24 AM
He said it as a matter of course, not in a self deragetory way. Why did Clay have to harp on it over & over again?

Posted by volsfan on 11-04-05 at 08:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-05 AT 08:50 AM (EST)

He (Adam) said it in a joking way...the audience actually laughed as he said it.

"good adam, bad clay"
Posted by deededell on 11-04-05 at 03:08 AM
>Among other items, from the look
>on Clay's face when DT
>stopped the conversation after picking
>on Markus, I think Clay
>figured Adam would switch targets
>& go after Markus in
>the boardroom. Adam still said
>Clay cost them the win.
>

I was ever impressed with Adam. Clay has had the run of the "Free Speech Act" since day one. This episode went too far. Maybe their session had a lot to be desired, but they really did loose because of Clay's behavior. Clay's behavior was terrible and the only reason he didn't go home was because Markus has been a waste of space and time. I think for Adam to come up with a 6.8 overall with a speaker offending who knows how many in the audience and he kept Markus in line for the days they worked showed Adam as strong.

"RE: good adam, bad clay"
Posted by volsfan on 11-04-05 at 07:56 AM
Maybe their session had a lot to be desired, but they really did loose because of Clay's behavior. Clay's behavior was terrible

We can't make this statement as being true. In all fairness the "educational class" didn't really teach the people anything. Sure, Clay's statements were over the top but if I were in the audience I would be asking WTF did they teach me? To come out and blame Clay for the loss is not accurate IMHO!

"RE: good adam, bad clay"
Posted by mysticwolf on 11-05-05 at 10:30 PM
I'm not defending Clay. I'm just saying I think he expected Adam to back off and join in the Markus attack, once DT showed Markus was vulnerable, rather than continue to blame him. No one particularly liked Markus, and I think Clay just expected Adam would jump on that bandwagon. That Adam stayed his course, did impress me - he has integrity, at least (and some smarts). If he had switched his choice, DT would have certainly called him on it. Clay just can't see that.

Posted by Mikala on 11-08-05 at 08:39 AM
Excuse me? but his is a spoiler thread and you want people to WAIT to post? that makes no sense at all.

do we have to sit in the corner for 2 hours because of where we live?

why not just NOT read a spoiler thread until you've seen the show????? doesnt that make more sense?

amazing how some people think they can order others around and get away with it.

Posted by ARnutz on 11-08-05 at 10:09 AM
Welcome to the boards!

I just figured I'd jump in here to clarify a little bit.

You see, when the episode is airing on the East Coast (on Thursdays from 9 to 10 pm), we confine all of our discussions to a thread like this. The reason for this is a long standing tradition on these boards because there are many folks in other time zones who do not want to know what happened until they can see the episode for themselves.

In other words, you can post all you want about the episode, but just make sure you post it in a thread like this until after all of the viewers have had an opportunity to watch (which is usually after midnight EST). We don't go over into the general discussion forum and make comments about who was fired, for example. You can also read these threads if you want, if you were on the West Coast, for example, if you wanted to know what happens before it airs in your neck of the woods.

If you take a look around the boards a bit, you'll see that it's how it works in all the spoiler forums.

Feel free to pop in on Thursday and participate!

Posted by kathliam on 11-08-05 at 10:13 AM
*waves to Nutz* Great minds and all that.

Posted by ARnutz on 11-08-05 at 11:12 AM
*waves* to kath! LOL! Funny how that happens!

Posted by kathliam on 11-08-05 at 10:11 AM
Mikala, you may have misunderstood the intent of this thread. We have a thread like this every show night during the 'live' East Coast airing for folks to post what happens during the show and their observations. It's a way to keep activity in one thread so those who don't wish to know what's happening before they watch the program (Central and West Coasters, those who are recording the show) won't be spoiled if they don't wish to. The folks who can't wait until the show airs in their market join us.

Helps keep things neat and clean. You're welcome to join us Thursday night if you wish.