URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3234
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"AI 11 Top 7 Performance Show ECST"

Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 07:51 PM
What, they are making them sing songs from the last couple of years?

It's a traaaaaaap!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Dim the lights Into"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 08:02 PM
Film from Deandre's home town. Save Save Save Save Chanting.

"Woo Hoo"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 08:05 PM
Finale just over a month away!!! Top 7 comes out. Ryan says they are becoming true super stars.

Tommy came to the mansion to work on their style.

"Skylar Laine"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 08:09 PM
Akon is the mentor and Hometown support montages. Brandon Mississippi.

#skoutlaws.

Don't Know How Much I Loved You - Kellie Pickler

It's a bigger song than you think it is. Akon is bleeped, playing the guitar with it, they try to talk her out of it, only WG should be WG.

But she plays it anyway.

"RE: Skylar Laine"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 08:12 PM
Not sure I get the flame background and shooting flames on stage.

R. Let me just say in your package I loved those little kids, so in your wheel house, what you should do. I felt you, great county artist she can be. That was hot (no that was the flames).

J. Sounded like perfect pitch, not easy with a song like that, felt you, perfect way to start the show.

S. When you sing a song it is a complete sentence, the crows may crow but the hens deliver the goods. Just great.

Posted by zazzy on 04-11-12 at 09:15 PM
They brought up pitch so they can hit Elise or Hollie with the pitch stick later tonight. It won't be Phil because they don't give hum criticism.

Posted by csnumber23 on 04-11-12 at 11:46 PM
Phillip??? Well this isn't the first time they criticized him. Tell me one time they have criticized Jessica or Joshua. If you think they are on the Phillip bandwagon, they may be but it is behind the Jessica and Joshua bandwagon.

Posted by agman on 04-12-12 at 09:38 AM
The way the gush of Jessica and Joshua all the time, why not just skip to the finals with those two in it! * rolls eyes

"Colton Dixon"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 08:20 PM
Murfeesboro TN.

Love The Way You Lie - Skylar Grel

Jimmy challenged him saying that he is behind Phil, Phil,

"RE: Colton Dixon"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 08:25 PM
Playing the piano with a string section accompanying him.

And the swaybots going strong for the dirge.

J. How you feel? You should feel good. You always surprise me with your approach to the notes. You do it in your way. Make every song your own. Very Colton when you do it. Good Job wish it were more of a song.

S. Love the jacket. Such a rare talent, don't have to do over dubs that is how good that was. Hear that Colton hasn't found his top yet. Wait til you get your own songs.

R. The jacket is crazy fly. What I love is Jimmy talking about a moment, I love this subtle performance, never got bigger than that one note in the middle. Started it like a lullaby. Pour yourself into these songs, you are an artist. Show is 2 for 2, very hot.

"Duet, Elise and Phillip"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 08:32 PM
Somebody I Used to Know - Gotye

Op Art background

"RE: Duet, Elise and Phillip"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 08:36 PM
S. Got that looped on my Iphone, you nailed it. She made you blush. That is a beautiful thing. That song is changing music.

J. I love the feel, and the feel your brought as a duet. Elise sang the mess out of it. Little imbalance there, love the chemistry between you two.

R. This is the way I see it. Amazing song. But round one, gotta give it to Elise. Did she get more notes than you. Next time PP you pick a song that is more for you.

"Jessica Sanchez"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 08:43 PM
#blujays Lots of family in San Diego.

Stuttering - Jazmine Sullivan Not a well known song. Akon, so much control for that age. Akon says a few more hamburgers and she's good to go.

"RE: Jessica Sanchez"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 08:48 PM
Sitting on the piano with the slanted spotlights. How many times are they going to use them. Did they cost that much?

R. I love the arrangement you did. What you did was you set the bar really high. Need to show what kind of talent level I have. at the highest degree. This girl is ridiculous, you slayed the biggest fish of the night.

J. Really beautiful, in the middle you started digging deeper, probably have an ability to take America on a ride. For me I'd love to see from you, some Joshua performances with how impactful they are. Now take us on the ride.

S. I forget where I am, America doesn't forget, you slay it every time. Have the nerve to wear Jennifer's shoes.

"Joshua Ledet"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 08:56 PM
Turned 20 on Monday. Happy Birthday from Fantasia, she called him Mantasia.

Westlake LA. #jjewels.

Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars Wants to rock out. Akon likes that he is quiet and listens.

"RE: Joshua Ledet"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 09:01 PM
Getting about the most visual effects we've seen on AI, almost looks like a X factor performance. I'm sure it set off a few seizures.

Standing O from the jidges.

S. you can sell a song like a work of art. Steve tells him to get the number of that girl who was dancing.

J. So much control of your voice. So much energy, not just the vocals. Being a performer, when to go stop push layback.

R. I don't even know what to say. I love the look, the socks with the jacket, the vocals. Got eveything, in the zone. Someone that has got to have it.

Dad here for the first time. Ryan makes the poor man get up on stage.

"RE: Joshua Ledet"
Posted by zazzy on 04-11-12 at 09:12 PM
Joshua gets both the shimmy shimmy dancer while singing and his dad to hug him when giving out the numbers to call. What pages of the Idol pimpage manual are we on tonight?

"Duet, Colton and Skylar"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 09:06 PM
Oops Skylar walked into the back of Ryan's shot.

Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson

Like anyone believes they are dating.

"RE: Duet, Colton and Skylar"
Posted by zazzy on 04-11-12 at 09:10 PM
Skylar seems like she is yelling when she sings. In both the duet and her solo earlier.

Posted by catsnotkids on 04-12-12 at 10:04 AM
I agree. I'm not a fan of hers at all. She comes out and belts out a loud song. No subtlety at all. Ho-hum.

Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 09:11 PM
Harmonies beautiful, ditto, really nice job. I love you both dearly.

Guess who said what?

Oooh one of them says it was a little pitchy.

"RE: AI 11 Top 7 Performance Show ECST"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 09:17 PM
McKinney TX #holliepops, man the accent is strong this week.

Perfect - Pink

Win the last note of the night award.

"Hollie Cavanagh"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 09:22 PM
Sitting on stool next to guy playing a guitar. Rolling steel rose of doom in the background.

J. Look so beautiful. Feel you fighting, it isn't always about being perfect. We will see how it pans out.

S. Not about being perfect. Wasn't perfect, kinda lay there tonight for me. You look good.

R. It's very quiet in here. A lot better than last week. Got a big voice, missing a little bit of the feeling.

"RE: Hollie Cavanagh"
Posted by zazzy on 04-11-12 at 09:28 PM
They seem to hate that Hollie has some fan support. Steve was ready to slam her --his expression was like sucking lemons before he spoke.

"RE: Hollie Cavanagh"
Posted by qwertypie on 04-12-12 at 11:49 AM
Yeah Randy - it got very quiet because the audience is in shock you three were trashing her when they loved her performance.

"Phillip Phillips"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 09:29 PM
Leesburg GA. #philatics.

Give A Little More - Maroon 5

Guess what, playing a guitar. Don't be different for the sake of being different.

"RE: Phillip Phillips"
Posted by zazzy on 04-11-12 at 09:31 PM
Is anyone going to tip off P2 about the Idol frauen?

Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 09:43 PM
Of course not, let the first stampede be a surprise.

Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 09:33 PM
Red clouds with lightening and rain in the background.

I'm not fa in la wi du?

S. Watched you evolve, the more you are singing melody, evolved, like a Steve McQueen/Johnny Cash guy.

J. I agree they had a baby and that is you. A little underwhelming. I've seen this performance a couple of times. Showcase all that you are, the lights help, but not everything you can give us.

R. Not your greatest performance, that first 8-10 bars, going somewhere then normalized itself. Singing more melody not that wow kind of a moment.

Oh and that melody will help if he ever wants like you know a radio hit. Because he may not want to actually have that sort of thing.

"Wonder Triplets ignite!"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 09:39 PM
Hollie, Joshua and Jessica.

What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) - Kelly Clarkson

Jessica thinks Hollie's and Josh's friendship is odd, she's the third wheel.

"RE: Wonder Triplets ignite!"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 09:42 PM
Jessican can't sing and walk at the same time.

Are there random blue feathers on Hollie's shirt?

J. the season of the big voice. This is crazy. Makes me proud see what we found.

S. THe hollyackalas.

R. Josh with this high voice, this is dope, all sounded really good. Give the edge to Josh. Crazy, nice.

"Elise Testone"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 09:50 PM
You And I - Lady Gaga

Remember when Hallie got to do this before it was released and that was considered the worst possible song choice evah?

They got Easter off. Jason Seagull says hi to Elise, waiting for the applause, he's rooting for her.

Kinnelon #theelites.

The shoot down her playing the drums.

"RE: Elise Testone"
Posted by Snidget on 04-11-12 at 09:54 PM
R. Elise is back. That was the perfect song and the perfect time for that vocal. You got a moment. Crazy.

J. I love her, you did what you wanted to do. Let go, but kept control No one can sing like you. There is a reason she is first or last, she is a closer.

S. Turned it into genius. Laid a beautiful vocal over it.

Posted by zazzy on 04-11-12 at 10:16 PM
OK, they pimp spotted Elise to try to keep her another week.

Will this be the week of the save?

P2 and Colton have the fan bases to be safe.

Elise has the pimp spot.

That leaves 4 people.

AI won't let Jessica in the b3. So that means Hollie, Skylar, and Joshua are b3 bound. My guess is the b2 is Hollie and Skylar.

If Skylar gets the boot (she went first, forgettable song....) will the judges save her?

They sure won't bother to save Hollie. Time to vote for Hollie!

Posted by csnumber23 on 04-11-12 at 11:54 PM
They want Hollie gone because she is a threat to there hand picked Jessica. They only have 2 weeks left to use the save and I think they will use it on anyone but Hollie at this point. I have a feeling it may be Joshua even with there pathetic standing O. Hollie will either be gone or B2.