URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 3231
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did anyone else notice this random thing?"

Posted by Morgan_Callay on 10-02-06 at 07:57 PM
There was point in the race where I swear it said Peter and Sara where in first, but there was no way they were since they had just made it to the detour spot, and Erwin and Godwin were already on their way to the pit stop. I wonder if anyone else spotted that, or if its just me. Or if I am imagining thing.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did anyone else notice this random thing?"
Posted by Jims02 on 10-02-06 at 08:19 PM
No, you're not the only one. I noticed it too. I think it happened around the time where Peter & Sarah were getting off the bus in Vac and some of the early teams were finishing the Detour.

I thought my eyes were deceiving me at the time. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw that.

Posted by flipxcyd on 10-02-06 at 08:23 PM
They had gotten on the bus first, but they took the wrong one. They ended up getting off at the next stop waiting for the next Vac bus. Erwin/Godwin ended up in front.

An arkiegrl siggie

Posted by Seana on 10-02-06 at 08:51 PM
You're right. There have been mistakes with the captions. The other one I noticed was Erwin and Godwin's departure time in Episode 2: the caption read 7:22 when it should have read 10:22.

I was even going to comment about it in my summary.{/plug}

Posted by coolflowerpowerman on 10-03-06 at 00:11 AM
Another: at the beginning of the episode, as Phil narrated "nine teams checked into the pitstop in outer Mongolia..." it only flashed images of eight of the remaining teams (Duke/Lauren were mysteriously omitted).

Posted by dragonflies on 10-03-06 at 08:06 AM
I noticed this last week too. I wish now I could remember which team was involved.

Go Pack!

Posted by bullzeye on 10-03-06 at 10:37 AM
Thank you - I thought I was losing my mind or something!

A birthday present from Tribe

Posted by Rhyn on 10-06-06 at 03:04 PM
And just to make you feel more at ease (though it's so long after last week's episode): I noticed it, too, and even rolled the show back to be sure it said that. It really bothered me.