URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 323
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Error message 4/5/05"

Posted by Snidget on 04-05-06 at 09:40 AM
I have not been able to acess the board through the main part all day. I got here by sneaking in through an episode summary discussion link.

The board won't come up from the link on the main page, the confernce button from the way I got in didn't work, the history link for the main board doesn't work.

However, the help link on the left worked from the survivor summary forum.

Am I the only one???? Although if no one can get in, who will see this???

Thanks

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Error message 4/5/05"
Posted by Snidget on 04-05-06 at 09:56 AM
Um...ok once I got into the boards they seem to be working alright, but it seems there has been several hours of non-traffic so I guess I wasn't alone?

But I don't know if the sneak in method somehow did something to get me in to everything and now even the conference thing works when it didn't when I first got here.

Hope everything is fixed now.

Posted by kathliam on 04-05-06 at 10:00 AM
I too had difficulty accessing the Message Boards. I was unable to sneak in through a summary (I tried). I was granted admission after several tries. I was afraid it was me!

Posted by Maroonclown on 04-05-06 at 10:50 AM
Couldn't get in this morning either. Everything seems fine now.

I wonder if it had something to do with the complete slowdown yesterday that had my browser timing out.

arkie spring thing

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 04-05-06 at 10:51 AM
Hi Snidget, it wasn't just you, the gremlins took the boards down early this morning. I don't think you snuck back in, I think that just happened to be the exact moment I fixed the problem. Everything should be fine now, thanks to everyone for their patience.

Thanks,
SB

Posted by Snidget on 04-05-06 at 10:58 AM
I was weird when I had some things work and other things not, but it may be things had to get refreshed rather than from the cache.

I'm glad it is all back up now