URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 322
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"im so pissed its not even funny"

Posted by duff161821 on 03-25-05 at 05:01 PM
Ive never cried in american idol til last night. Why did they vote mikayla off? she is the only one with personality and it is so stupid that she could go this early. one of the gay guys should have left like constantine or anthony. YUCK! she has way more personalitly than all the other contestants combined and her voice is very unique. I am ashamed of america for voting her off. ur all gay and now some plain boring person is gonna end up winning just like the last 2 years. our only hopes are scott carrie and bo!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: im so pissed its not even funny"
Posted by ChaTTerBoxX on 03-25-05 at 05:13 PM
Ok... I can't believe you actually thought Mikalah had something to bring to the table?????!!! She was very immature & out of her league -- she is NO SINGER or PERFORMER... she is a 16 yr old, who needs a taste of the real world(& I don't mean the show)! She had such self condidence, yes, but it was becoming arrongance the longer she was on the show. She had nothing to give & she acted as if she was invincible. I am shocked she even made it to the top 12, even the top 32! "Fran" has had to be the MOST annoying contestant EVER in the top 12 -- I think that's what ended up sealing her fate! OO her shirt " My job is to annoy you" well.. she did the best job ever, but she not only annoyed me -- she annoyed 30 million AI fans! I have never been so glad 2 see some1 go!! Carrie is the only TRuE American Idol.

Posted by Tahj on 03-25-05 at 05:18 PM
Sorry you are so upset, but she really was the worst of all of them this week.

Moves courtesy of Syren

"Moved..."
Posted by Bebo on 03-25-05 at 05:28 PM
...to the Individual Contestant forum.

And while I'd like to welcome you to the forums, I also want to point you to our Community Guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. We do not condone bashing of other posters here, nor do we appreciate using "gay" as an insult. Please remember that in future postings.

Posted by Lisapooh on 03-25-05 at 05:29 PM
I heard she only lost by one vote!!!! If you had just voted one more time you could have saved her from elimination. You must feel really bad.

Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 03-26-05 at 01:40 AM
snicker!

Posted by TARugh on 03-26-05 at 11:33 AM
Hehe...I bet her mom is feeding her stories that she lost by only one vote.

Mikalah's mom (looks down at her chest) "OK...looks like we have to go to plan B to make y'all bigger."

Posted by Pepito on 03-26-05 at 06:25 PM
Tee hee hee, oh Lisapooh, you are terrible...

Posted by seahorse on 03-26-05 at 09:48 PM
That's mean but funny.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by Hoobie on 04-05-05 at 03:13 PM
Five minutes after reading this post -- I am STILL laughing!!

Posted by volsfan on 03-25-05 at 06:36 PM
I really can't believe there are people out there that thought she was the best singer! To be honest, all the others sounded much better than her this week. She sucked!

Also, when she said she had to be a singer because she can't cook, can't clean and can't walk her dog...she lost me. What a friggen loser is she that she can't walk her dog! IDIOT!

Posted by zombiebaby on 03-25-05 at 08:12 PM
Yes but now she can concentrate on Vegas and her plate spinning act.

"My favorite part of the new seasons"
Posted by survivorscott on 03-25-05 at 08:24 PM
Is the rash of Newbies.
and for old times sake

YOUR MY BOY RED!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Posted by uberspoon on 03-25-05 at 09:24 PM
I'm not even a bit a fan of Mikalah's, but I was going to attempt to post here and sympathize
...and then I see 'gay' being used in a deragatory context.

*sigh*

So I might as well be honest, she shouldn't have even made top 12...and AI just got loads better now that she's not on it.

Posted by CrazyDaze on 03-26-05 at 08:58 PM
I Agree!!

Posted by TARugh on 03-26-05 at 11:29 AM
Mikalah? Is that you?

Posted by CrazyDaze on 03-26-05 at 08:57 PM
What was that weird sound that came out of her mouth when she tried to hit one of those low notes? I think she was trying to act and sing like Barbara Streisand,which she also failed miserably at. I thought she was kinda cute when this whole thing started but she has become "highly" irritating lately. And honestly she "was" the worst one this week.Bo and Carrie will be the last two standing! Not sure which one of these two is actually better than the other. Tough choice. Bye-Bye Mikayla On with the Show :]

Posted by seahorse on 03-26-05 at 09:51 PM

>she has way more personalitly
>than all the other contestants
>combined and her voice is
>very unique.

It might have something to do with the fact that this is a singing contest first and foremost and her voice was by far the weakest in the contest.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by dragonflies on 03-26-05 at 10:37 PM
While personality is an important feature, the winner really must have an excellent singing voice, and Mikayla just didn't have it. On top of it she was very annoying.
Oh, and Fantasia was boring? While I personally didn't like her, she does have a personality and a wonderful singing voice.

another syren masterpiece

Posted by HeyItsBryan on 03-26-05 at 11:12 PM
I liked Mikalah. Honestly, though, she really did suck compared to the others. Her performance Tuesday night was horrible. Better than what most of the people in the country could do, yes... but compared to her fellow contestants, she was in way over her head. (I thought she was actually one of the better ones in earlier rounds, though.)

But, never fear. I am sure she will grow up to get a career in musical theater or something. She is more of an entertainer.

Posted by Devious Weasel on 03-29-05 at 12:28 PM
I see the words "featured dancer" in her future...

Posted by TeamJoisey on 03-27-05 at 01:08 AM
I'm surprised anyone took this post seriously.

Very funny stuff, duff.

Whoever you are.

"I admit it"
Posted by udg on 03-27-05 at 03:23 AM
I giggled.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Posted by seahorse on 04-04-05 at 07:21 AM
While it is funny, I think the poster was serious.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-28-05 at 09:47 AM
"Mikayla, the bus is here, time for school"

>

Posted by johnnyaa on 03-28-05 at 01:51 PM
Get you're head screwed on! It's much funnier than you think honey! I did cartwheels when the vote was announced.
If you cried over this you'll probably be crying for weeks after reading the replies to your post.
And don't throw around the word "gay" unless you know what you're talkng about. What difference would it make if all the contestants were gay?

Posted by samboohoo on 03-28-05 at 03:31 PM
Actually, she wasn't voted off. She just didn't get enough votes to stay in.

And "gay" as in happy she's gone. Yes, yes, I am.

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

Posted by ginger on 03-28-05 at 05:05 PM
You're also pretty, and witty, and all the other good adjectives from that song...

When Our Hearts Were Young and Gay.

"It's a conspiracy!"
Posted by Coconut on 03-30-05 at 01:08 PM
The English teachers of the world got together and voted her off because she had absolutely no clue about how to use apostrophes.

Weird, eh?

Thanks to RollDdice for a bitchslapping sig!

"RE: It's a conspiracy!"
Posted by mrc on 03-30-05 at 01:26 PM
*snort*

Me like the Coco!

A Nefarious Dice Creation

Posted by ROTTIES on 03-30-05 at 10:52 PM
ARE YOU TONE DEAF OR WHAT. SHE HAD NO MELODY IN HER VOICE. SHE SANG FLATTER THAN A FLAT TOP. COULDN'T CARRY A NOTE IF IT HAD A HANDLE!!!

"Do not bash other posters"
Posted by Bebo on 03-31-05 at 00:43 AM
Please take a moment to read our Community Guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. We do not permit bashing other posters here.

And on all message boards (not just these forums), typing in all caps is considered rude.

Posted by sunnyg123 on 04-02-05 at 04:29 PM
My husband and I loved her too! She was a good singer for the most part, although her song the night she lost was a bad performance. She will go far, all you naysayers will see. She's cute, has a great personality, and can act up a storm. She would be great for tv comedy and broadway shows. I say bring her on!

"Sorry I feel responsible for her loss!"
Posted by bystander on 04-04-05 at 11:52 AM
I spent all night dialing her number in reverse just to take votes away from her.

"RE: Sorry I feel responsible for her loss!"
Posted by seahorse on 04-04-05 at 02:04 PM
It must have worked.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"I'm so glad this thread won't die"
Posted by LibraRising on 04-05-05 at 06:16 PM
I giggle every time I see it.

Quick! Call Pat Robertson. America's all gay. Tee hee.

Posted by sandgirl629 on 04-06-05 at 01:33 AM
>Ive never cried in american idol
>til last night. Why did
>they vote mikayla off? she
>is the only one with
>personality and it is so
>stupid that she could go
>this early. one of the
>gay guys should have left
>like constantine or anthony. YUCK!
>she has way more personalitly
>than all the other contestants
>combined and her voice is
>very unique. I am ashamed
>of america for voting her
>off. ur all gay and
>now some plain boring person
>is gonna end up winning
>just like the last 2
>years. our only hopes are
>scott carrie and bo!
U HAVE TO HAVE MORE THEN PERSONITLY ITS TALENT AND SHE DIDNT HAVE IT AT ALL IAM SURPRISED SHE LAST THIS LONE ..SORRY U WERE SAD ABOUT IT BUT IN THE LONG RUN, IT WAS BEST SHE GOT BOOTED ..MAYBE A ACTING JOB WOULD BE BETTER FOR HER.. SINGING WAS NOT ..

Posted by CrazyDaze on 04-06-05 at 05:48 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-05 AT 05:50 AM (EST)

Are you Homophobic or something. I've noticed alot lately that these teenagers are using the word GAY very loosely. If I'm GAY because I thought Mikalah really s---ed then I guess thats what I am!! I think name calling is rather childish. Anyone who thinks Mikalah should have been even close to being an American Idol is definitely tone deaf!!! God she was getting so irritating!!!!

Posted by Bebo on 04-06-05 at 02:49 PM
This poster did not call anyone gay - she just copied the entire post to which she was replying. And the original poster has already been warned that we do not condone using gay as an insult on these forums.

Posted by mrc on 04-06-05 at 08:15 AM
MAYBE A ACTING JOB WOULD BE BETTER FOR HER.. SINGING WAS NOT

I think we all can agree on the last part.

A Nefarious Dice Creation

Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 04-06-05 at 04:25 PM
Ah HA that's the answer!
"Those that can't sing, Act."
No wonder we have movies like 'Dude where's my car'.