URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3213
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Top 13 Rankings"

Posted by csnumber23 on 03-08-12 at 07:43 AM
I hate that the judges have more power with deciding this week's elimination.

1st - Skylar - Way out of her genre and was great. A country rock singer that could do Whitney Houston like that, deserved the standing ovation.

2nd - Colton - Also way out of his comfort and was excellent

3rd - Phillip - Really enjoyed the performance in a tough theme for him.

4th - Hollie - Very similar to Jessica except better

5th - Joshua - Solid performance is what his norm is.

6th - Jessica - Good performance, again not nearly as good to me as they want everyone to believe. They are pimping her to no end. This was her genre and at least in my opinion still wasn't the best female. I still don't think she wins in the end.

7th - Jermaine - I really like his voice but lack of variety will do him in at some point.

8th - Erika - Not bad but nothing great either

9th - Elise - A tough genre for her but still wasn't bad. She is very good so I hope she stays. I fear she may be in trouble.

10th - Shannon - Not a good performance and is in danger.

11th - Heejun - He can't sing but won't go yet.

12th - Jeremy - Not good and will be in trouble.

13th - Deandre - His best performance and is still last on my list. lol - he is horrible

Overall - The top 4 to me are way above everyone else. I still think Phillip, Colton and Skyler will be the last 3 standing. I now think Jermaine will leave well before I predicted and I think Hollie will outlast Jessica. They will split votes.

Predictions - If they do bottom 3 of each which I doubt. The girls bottom 3 will be Elise, Shannon and Erika. The bottom 3 guys will be Jeremy, Deandre and Heejun.

I expect bottom 2 of each so for the girls Elise and Shannon and for the guys Jeremy and Deandre. Bottom 2 overall Elise and Jeremy. I certainly hope they keep Elise and send Jeremy home. I predict the idiots they are, that they send Elise home. I hope I am wrong. I just changed my mind, it will be Jeremy to go home.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Top 13 Rankings"
Posted by mindy23 on 03-08-12 at 11:22 AM
This was an especially tough week for the girls, anyway. Didn't the judges from evey season before tell them NOT to even try to do Whitney? Now they are forcing her songs down their throats in 'honor' of her. Not a good thing, because, as we saw last night, very few pulled it off.

Shannon did amazing in rehersal, and horrid on stage. That can happen, and I hope that people will remember her overall talent. Not that it matters to me one way or the other, but she doesn't really deserve to go yet. I think she has more to offer, than say, Elise. But I think they all did fairly well with a very hard group of songs-the range on those were tough.

The guys confused me. Mostly because I just didn't 'get' what the heck some of them were doing; especially Jeramy, and Dandre. IMHO, they will be in the bottom, but I can't begin to figure out what will go on with the girls. It was an interesting week with weird songs for the guys, and hard songs for the girls.

Posted by emydi on 03-08-12 at 12:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-12 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

Thank cod for DVR!

1. Hollie-I like her alot
2. Skylar-ditto
3. Phillip-WGWG!
4. Joshua-Womantasia!
5. DeAndre-this was his best by far
6. Heejun-noodles!
7. Jessica-yawn
8. Erika
9. Elise
10. Jermaine
11. Jeremy
12. Colton-hated it
13. Shannon

Should be B2 Elise and Shannon with Shannon B1
Will be B2 Erika and Shannon with Shannon B1
Should be B2 Jeremy and Colton with Colton B1
Will be B2 Jeremy and Jermaine with Jermaine B1

Shannon should and will go they've invested too much in Milk Chocolate Crunch!

Posted by Belle Book on 03-10-12 at 11:37 AM
Well, I'm obviously going to be the odd person out here, but I don't mind:

1. Jessica -- at one point when she sang, my jaw just about dropped! What a performance!

2. Hollie -- very good as well.

3. Skylar -- did well with a tough genre.

4. Colton -- the best of the rest, if only because he was good at creating the illusion of vulnerability.

5. Erika -- vocally better than Colton but was too safe.

6. Joshua -- he had a fun performance and I liked it.

7. Heejun -- he was better than last week, that's for sure!

8. Phillip -- sorry, he's just not my cup of tea.

9. DeAndre -- he was also much better than last week.

10. Jermaine -- boring.

11. Jeremy -- also boring.

12. Elise -- she allowed her discomfort with the song to get the best of her. Not good.

13. Shannon -- "I Have Nothing" and her nerves killed her.