URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 321
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary"

Posted by TeamJoisey on 02-18-04 at 01:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-04 AT 02:25 AM (EST)

My Big, Fat, Obnoxious... Momma!

Welcome to week 4,612 of Average Joe Hawaii.
Tempers flared last week, when Tony’s boat ride turned into a Leonard DiCaprio movie, complete with crappy portrait of the leading lady.

And four more guys went home, leaving three average Joes, three hunks, and two more weeks until we find out if a beauty queen can find happiness with a tattooed concrete contractor from Cleveland.

As I said, this show has lasted longer than the Fillmore Administration, and Larissa is running out of bikinis. Hawaii is running out of nature. The producers are running out of ideas. Good thing they rented Mrs. Doubtfire and Shallow Hal last week.

Say hello to “My Big, Fat, Obnoxious… Momma!”

It’s common knowledge, apparently, that men make judgments about women based on the attractiveness of the mom. Good news for the Bush twins, bad news for Chelsea Clinton.

And, in this case, bad news for Michael. The man has no control over the words that come out of his mouth. But you knew that already.

Larissa is going to get into a fat suit and present herself as “Larissa’s Mom.” The show opens with a quick speed-editing of Larissa getting all dolled up to be Jabba the Mom, while the guys discuss what the meeting might be like. They expect ‘Mom’ will like them. Moms always do.
But, here’s the twist: Little do they know, when the meeting is over, they will be filmed by hidden cameras!

“Little do they know.”

Reflect on that. These guys have been in the mansion for weeks; TV cameras have followed them everywhere. They have to deal with producers and assistant producers and directors and gaffers and grips and Foley artists and fluffers and craft service people and limo drivers and “production assistants.” Let’s guess that there are 100 people running around this mansion with lenses sticking out of their shoulders at various times.

So, hey, they might be on camera.

Little do they know.

M O R O N S ! ! ! ! !

OK… so we see the opening sequence. And I get to say: “Aw Phuc, I miss Phuc. This show just isn’t the same without a good Phuc. And now, the producers don’t give a Phuc. And there was nobody who could make Larissa glow like a good strong Phuc.”

Can you tell I’m unhappy with the remaining cast?
… Don’t even get me started on missing David.

The episode really begins with glass-blowing, which is rather uninteresting except that the hot glass looks like fiery boogers, and they have no idea what to do with it. Larissa teases Michael into make some blob thing, while Gil and Jim stand around flexing their hypothalamus.

Gil corners Larissa and wants her to tell him something she hasn’t told the other guys. I wanted her to point out his hideous skin, but she counters by asking him to tell her something. He admits he has a wall in his head.

Larissa then thrusts herself on Jim, whom she calls affectionate, and then tells him she has a crush on him before she tries to swallow his tonsils.

Larissa has to choose someone to take on a “date,” and Michael convinces her with the logical argument that he needs to dig himself out of a hole. (Hey, Idjut: You dig in to a hole. You climb out.) Sadly, this “serious side” Michael convinces Larissa to take her hand out of Jim’s pants for a few hours. She says Michael needs a shoehorn to get his foot out of his mouth, and inexplicably gives him another chance.

Cut to the Mauna Kea Volcano, where virgins have been sacrificed for centuries, and Larissa needn’t worry. There’s no lava, but there is a pretty view. The sun is going down, the clouds are going down, the ratings are going down, Larissa is going down, the ratings are going up…

Excuse me. I was wandering. This is really, really boring. I bet it is beautiful to see live, but it is boring television. They wish upon a star, they kiss in silhouette; it’s a real Hallmark moment. Larissa says something about balancing on his ying-yang, but that’s about it.
We cut to commercials, and I contemplate tuning out until the final episode. Why not? The rest of America has.

When we return, Larissa is exploring lava tubes with the regular guys, Brian, Tony and Fredo. They go crawling through scary caves, lit by 1,000,000-watt TV lights, until they reach a Tiki Idol on a pedestal in the middle of a cavern. No one wants to touch it, thinking it’s going to blow up. Naturally, this one is not booby-trapped. It’s just a cast off Survivor prop with a note telling Larissa to take somebody on a date.

So now the Average Joes get some one on one. Fredo tells her he’s scared of her, Brian tells her he almost quit the game, and eventually gives her a chaste little kiss. Tony talks about art, and is still upset about the boat sabotage. Larissa thought it was funny, and thinks Tony needs to lighten up. Personally, I think he needs eyebrows.

She chooses Fredo. I thought Fredo would have been a good choice for the rowboat on the lake, but “Fredo sleeps with the fishes” works for me, too.

Before they go off to snorkel with manta rays, Fredo tells Larissa about a disastrous previous white trash relationship where the psychotic married woman was completely at fault, and Larissa gets all sympathetic.

The two eventually get in the plankton-infested water with the rays, despite Larissa’s fear of being eaten. Rays drift past gracefully, violins swell, and the two snuggle on the deck of the boat. Awww.

But wait! Now we’re gonna get nasty! Don’t forget, after the commercials: Attack of Big Momma!

When we return, Larissa says this experience has taught her a lot about not judging people by first impressions. She now prefers to wait until she sees them displace all the water in the hot tub before banishing them. She wants to know if the guys are guilty of making the same shallow judgments she did.

Uh, yeah.

Cue the mission impossible music, call in the Hollywood special effects team. Larissa gets measured, prodded, slathered in goop. We get about 15 minutes of Larissa being lathered in latex, but that’s not as interesting as it sounds. False teeth, glasses, wig, contacts, and big hairy moles… Larissa looks like crap. Cue the best friend and the stunt double to convince the guys.

Cut to commercials.

OK, now we get to the important part of the episode. A fat ugly old lady asking Average Joe what makes a woman sexy.

Sitting with Larissa/Mom is Sarah, Larissa’s best friend. She’s really not worth commenting on except to say that she makes Larissa look good. In the fat suit.

First question to Fredo: “Will you cut your damn hair? Right now, dammit?”
He answers all the questions straight from the “perfect boyfriend for my daughter” textbook.

Next up, Jim, who won’t even look at Larissa the Hutt and says nothing worth broadcasting.

Gil is next, and tells the world that the most physically unattractive thing a woman can have is… hands. I was expecting him to say “a brain” but he doesn’t think that fast. In fact, he is revealed to be totally brainless. During the interview with Larissa’s mom, he is flirting with Sarah.
Yeah, that’ll work.

Tony sits down and says he doesn’t see any of Larissa in Mrs. Meek. What a fine observation for a portrait artist.

Brian says the mother is gigantic… huge. He won’t look at her either, fearing her burning eyeballs. For this Bahhsten boy they bring out the heavy artillery. The killer question.
You have tickets to see the Sawx in Game Seven of the World Series, or tickets to Larissa’s art show. Which one do you go to?
“Ya killin’ me heah!” he says.

Of course, this is a hypothetical question, since the Sawx won’t see Game Seven of the World Series in Brian’s lifetime and Larissa won’t get an art show unless its is on the street outside Radio City Music Hall. But he lies, and they know he’s lying. He’s embarrassed to even say it, knowing everyone is Bahhsten is hooting at him.

The art show! HAH!
Not unless Nomah Gaaciapaahaa is fingerpainting Mia Hamm.

Now Michael sits down, and tells us how moms always like him. When he’s asked about the most physically unattractive quality a woman can have, he points at Larissa and howls.
“Big fat thighs! Nine chins! A butt the size of Oahu!”
OK, he says it’s when a woman is too lazy to stay in shape for the likes of him. But he might as well have pointed and snickered.

Larissa now reminds to world how hypocritical she can be. She said that she couldn’t be attracted to a guy who didn’t take care of himself (that’s you Sean). She gets mad at Michael for saying that it is physically unattractive when a woman doesn’t take care of herself. Thanks for clearing THAT up!

Away we got to commercials…

After the interviews ended, they guys are told that mom went home angry. They each tape little farewell messages for her. Michael apologizes for calling her repulsive. Gil is wooden, Tony is pathetic, Jim won’t even look at the camera, Brian sings “Feelings, nothing more than Feelings…” and says he’s always “hada bawx around my haat.” Fredo prattles on about how important traditional family values are and says his mom is his best friend. WHAT A SUCK-UP!

Then we see the Hidden Camera tape.
Of course, there’s nothing there we haven’t heard.
The guys are just repeating the answers they gave in the interviews. All the others hoot at Michael for revealing the male DNA-encoded hatred of fat chicks. He admits he wouldn’t be interested in Larissa if she were a fat chick.
Uh… yeah. Michael and 1,500 pageant judges wouldn’t be interested. Larissa is surprised to hear all this.
Welcome to this planet, you vapid coathanger!

Now we move on to the elimination. Gil and Jim are secretly thrilled to know that Michael is dead, while Michael just wants to get out of the spotlight. On the other side of the line, the Joes are all nervous. Apparently, they are all deluded enough to think they can win this game.

Enter Larissa’s Mom! The Joes shake in fear. Michael laughs. Larissa’s Mom tells them about the hidden camera. Michael laughs harder.
Time for the big reveal.
“Mom” pulls off the mask and…
It’s TOM CRUISE!

No. that would have been cool.
Instead, it’s Larissa. Gee, who could have guessed.
The men all laugh. They are speechless. They were totally convinced by the body double. (Here’s a tip: Next Thanksgiving hire a body double to hug mom and avoid her big hairy moles!)

Tony says: This show’s got everything.” (except eyebrows)

Larissa tells them she learned a lot, and was shocked by what she heard. And the first person going home is Michael. He goes out with a smile and best wishes. Later he says he opened his heart, and he opened his mouth without thinking. He is an ass.

Next, she asks to talk to Tony, who looks stunned and begins to tear up. She pulls him close, thanks him for the portrait and all the great times, but says she can’t ever look at him again cause his eyebrow is zigzaggin across his face and it looks absurd. Laughably, pathetically absurd. Plus, the portrait sucked. And you have no sense of humor.

Tony is in shock. He’s crying. He never got a chance to talk to Larissa. He can’t understand it. He thought they meshed so well, so it must be because he looks like a bridge troll freakazoid.

Why, even sappy Fredo is crying.

Then the guys comment on the Mom charade, all claiming to be truly fooled. Fredo, who admits he comes from a long line of fat repulsive women, expected Mom to bitchslap Michael, and really, she should have. That makes for better television.

In fact, if you see Michael today, bitchslap him for me.

Hey, bitchslap ‘em all.

But not Phuc. He’s just too Phuc-ing funny.

!
!

Next week: A very special-average Joe. Larissa invades Cleveland, orders dinner from Jim the waiter, watches Gil try to think, and Brian is traded for Alex Rodriguez.

!
!
!

Well look at that! My 1000th post!

Table of contents
  • RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary,Leadoff, 02:10 AM, 02-18-04
    • RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary,trishmacky, 09:49 AM, 02-18-04
  • RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary,geg6, 11:13 AM, 02-18-04
  • RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary,Lisapooh, 12:17 PM, 02-18-04
  • RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary,hunterjax, 12:29 PM, 02-18-04
  • RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary,ladro, 02:04 PM, 02-18-04
  • RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary,MTW1961, 02:04 PM, 02-18-04
  • RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary,grammarisgood, 00:16 AM, 02-19-04
  • RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary,mmm_link, 09:05 AM, 02-19-04
  • RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary,tig_ger, 01:55 PM, 02-19-04
  • RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary,Luis XIX, 03:24 AM, 03-21-04
  • RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary,Luis XIX, 04:55 PM, 03-24-04

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Average Joe Hawaii: Episode 7 Official Summary"
Posted by Leadoff on 02-18-04 at 02:10 AM
LOL!!! Great summary! Too many good lines to highlight, but I loved the stuff about Bwian, the Sawx, and Larissa's art show! Too Phuc-ing funny!

Congrats on your 1,000th post! Good one!

Posted by trishmacky on 02-18-04 at 09:49 AM
I have never posted on this board but have to say that I laughed myself to tears and woke up the whole house reading this summary. You are all much more interesting that the show itself!!! Thanks for the giggles!

Posted by geg6 on 02-18-04 at 11:13 AM
Bravo, Joisey! You had me ROFLing all the way through. Especially love your preview of next week's show.

Posted by Lisapooh on 02-18-04 at 12:17 PM
you my friend write a kick-ass summary! It was awesome as always!

Posted by hunterjax on 02-18-04 at 12:29 PM
I bow down to you oh great summary writer. Hilarious and expeditious! A winning combination.

My fav parts:

"Fredo tells Larissa about a disastrous previous white trash relationship where the psychotic married woman was completely at fault, and Larissa gets all sympathetic."

"When we return, Larissa says this experience has taught her a lot about not judging people by first impressions. She now prefers to wait until she sees them displace all the water in the hot tub before banishing them."

"He answers all the questions straight from the “perfect boyfriend for my daughter” textbook."

"All the others hoot at Michael for revealing the male DNA-encoded hatred of fat chicks."

"Welcome to this planet, you vapid coathanger!"

"Tony says: This show’s got everything.” (except eyebrows)"

"Fredo, who admits he comes from a long line of fat repulsive women, expected Mom to bitchslap Michael, and really, she should have."

Posted by ladro on 02-18-04 at 02:04 PM
that was great. Jabba the mom, lol

Posted by MTW1961 on 02-18-04 at 02:04 PM
Great Summary! Favorite moments:

"It’s common knowledge, apparently, that men make judgments about women based on the attractiveness of the mom. Good news for the Bush twins, bad news for Chelsea Clinton."
Nice use of political commentary

“Big fat thighs! Nine chins! A butt the size of Oahu!”
My cubicle mate is wondering what's causing my spontaneous laughter.

"and Brian is traded for Alex Rodriguez"

RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division/Gummi Candy Section - Spiritual Leader

Posted by grammarisgood on 02-19-04 at 00:16 AM
Oh. My. Gosh.

Can I sue you if I have a concussion from where I literally fell backwards out of my chair 'cause I was laughing so hard?

Fantastic summary! People have already said my favorite parts, but heck, I'm repeating them anyway...

"Good news for the Bush twins, bad news for Chelsea Clinton."

I don't even agree with you and this is funny.

"They have to deal with producers and assistant producers and directors and gaffers and grips and Foley artists and fluffers and craft service people and limo drivers and “production assistants.”

Did anyone else notice that you stuck "fluffers" there in the middle?! That's great stuff!

"Not unless Nomah Gaaciapaahaa is fingerpainting Mia Hamm."

"Welcome to this planet, you vapid coathanger!"

Okay, this was hilarious because it was about the third time you'd gotten fed up with how stupid these people are, and your insults just get more and more creative.

"...and Brian is traded for Alex Rodriguez."

Yeah, um, this is where I fell out of my chair.

Can't wait for another summary by you! Thanks!

Posted by mmm_link on 02-19-04 at 09:05 AM
I think they should have 1 more episode before the finale: Invite the men's Fathers to meet Marisa:
Brian: Pierce Brosnan look alike
Freedo: Sean Connery look alike
Gil: Abe Vigoda look alike
Jim: Rob Reiner look alike

Realizing her children could be fat or wringled vs. a James Bond type could be pretty funny.

Posted by tig_ger on 02-19-04 at 01:55 PM
TeamJoisey, that was laugh out loud funny!

So many favorite parts, and most already mentioned. Here are some of my faves:

The producers are running out of ideas. Good thing they rented Mrs. Doubtfire and Shallow Hal last week.

Of course, this is a hypothetical question, since the Sawx won’t see Game Seven of the World Series in Brian’s lifetime and Larissa won’t get an art show unless its is on the street outside Radio City Music Hall.

Happy 1000th by the way!

Posted by Luis XIX on 03-21-04 at 03:24 AM
>LAST EDITED ON 02-18-04
>AT 02:25 AM (EST)

>
>

My Big, Fat, Obnoxious... Momma!

>
>Welcome to week 4,612 of Average
>Joe Hawaii.
>Tempers flared last week, when Tony’s
>boat ride turned into a
>Leonard DiCaprio movie, complete with
>crappy portrait of the leading
>lady.
>
>And four more guys went home,
>leaving three average Joes, three
>hunks, and two more weeks
>until we find out if
>a beauty queen can find
>happiness with a tattooed concrete
>contractor from Cleveland.
>
>As I said, this show has
>lasted longer than the Fillmore
>Administration, and Larissa is running
>out of bikinis. Hawaii is
>running out of nature. The
>producers are running out of
>ideas. Good thing they rented
>Mrs. Doubtfire and Shallow Hal
>last week.
>
>Say hello to “My Big, Fat,
>Obnoxious… Momma!”
>
>It’s common knowledge, apparently, that men
>make judgments about women based
>on the attractiveness of the
>mom. Good news for
>the Bush twins, bad news
>for Chelsea Clinton.
>
>And, in this case, bad news
>for Michael. The man
>has no control over the
>words that come out of
>his mouth. But you knew
>that already.
>
> Larissa is going to get
>into a fat suit and
>present herself as “Larissa’s Mom.”
>The show opens with a
>quick speed-editing of Larissa getting
>all dolled up to be
>Jabba the Mom, while the
>guys discuss what the meeting
>might be like. They expect
>‘Mom’ will like them. Moms
>always do.
>But, here’s the twist: Little do
>they know, when the meeting
>is over, they will be
>filmed by hidden cameras!
>
>“Little do they know.”
>
>Reflect on that. These guys have
>been in the mansion for
>weeks; TV cameras have followed
> them everywhere. They have
>to deal with producers and
>assistant producers and directors and
>gaffers and grips and Foley
>artists and fluffers and craft
>service people and limo drivers
>and “production assistants.” Let’s guess
>that there are 100 people
>running around this mansion with
>lenses sticking out of their
>shoulders at various times.
>
>So, hey, they might be on
>camera.
>
>Little do they know.
>
>M O R O N S
> ! ! !
>! !
>
>
>OK… so we see the opening
>sequence. And I get to
>say: “Aw Phuc, I miss
>Phuc. This show just isn’t
>the same without a good
>Phuc. And now, the producers
>don’t give a Phuc. And
>there was nobody who could
>make Larissa glow like a
>good strong Phuc.”
>
>Can you tell I’m unhappy with
>the remaining cast?
>… Don’t even get me started
>on missing David.
>
>The episode really begins with glass-blowing,
>which is rather uninteresting except
>that the hot glass looks
>like fiery boogers, and they
>have no idea what to
>do with it. Larissa teases
>Michael into make some blob
>thing, while Gil and Jim
>stand around flexing their hypothalamus.
>
>
>Gil corners Larissa and wants her
>to tell him something she
>hasn’t told the other guys.
>I wanted her to point
>out his hideous skin, but
>she counters by asking him
>to tell her something. He
>admits he has a wall
>in his head.
>
>Larissa then thrusts herself on Jim,
>whom she calls affectionate, and
>then tells him she has
>a crush on him before
>she tries to swallow his
>tonsils.
>
>Larissa has to choose someone to
>take on a “date,” and
>Michael convinces her with the
>logical argument that he needs
>to dig himself out of
>a hole. (Hey, Idjut: You
>dig in to a hole.
> You climb out.) Sadly,
>this “serious side” Michael convinces
>Larissa to take her hand
>out of Jim’s pants for
>a few hours. She says
>Michael needs a shoehorn to
>get his foot out of
>his mouth, and inexplicably gives
>him another chance.
>
>Cut to the Mauna Kea Volcano,
>where virgins have been sacrificed
>for centuries, and Larissa needn’t
>worry. There’s no lava, but
>there is a pretty view.
>The sun is going down,
>the clouds are going down,
>the ratings are going down,
>Larissa is going down, the
>ratings are going up…
>
>Excuse me. I was wandering. This
>is really, really boring. I
>bet it is beautiful to
>see live, but it is
>boring television. They wish upon
>a star, they kiss in
>silhouette; it’s a real Hallmark
>moment. Larissa says something about
>balancing on his ying-yang, but
>that’s about it.
>We cut to commercials, and I
>contemplate tuning out until the
>final episode. Why not? The
>rest of America has.
>
>When we return, Larissa is exploring
>lava tubes with the regular
>guys, Brian, Tony and Fredo.
>They go crawling through scary
>caves, lit by 1,000,000-watt TV
>lights, until they reach a
>Tiki Idol on a pedestal
>in the middle of a
>cavern. No one wants to
>touch it, thinking it’s going
>to blow up. Naturally, this
>one is not booby-trapped. It’s
>just a cast off Survivor
>prop with a note telling
>Larissa to take somebody on
>a date.
>
>So now the Average Joes get
>some one on one. Fredo
>tells her he’s scared of
>her, Brian tells her he
>almost quit the game, and
>eventually gives her a chaste
>little kiss. Tony talks about
>art, and is still upset
>about the boat sabotage. Larissa
>thought it was funny, and
>thinks Tony needs to lighten
>up. Personally, I think he
>needs eyebrows.
>
>She chooses Fredo. I thought Fredo
>would have been a good
>choice for the rowboat on
>the lake, but “Fredo sleeps
>with the fishes” works for
>me, too.
>
>Before they go off to snorkel
>with manta rays, Fredo tells
>Larissa about a disastrous previous
>white trash relationship where the
>psychotic married woman was completely
>at fault, and Larissa gets
>all sympathetic.
>
>The two eventually get in the
>plankton-infested water with the rays,
>despite Larissa’s fear of being
>eaten. Rays drift past gracefully,
>violins swell, and the two
>snuggle on the deck of
>the boat. Awww.
>
>But wait! Now we’re gonna get
>nasty! Don’t forget, after the
>commercials: Attack of Big
>Momma!
>
> When we return, Larissa says
>this experience has taught her
>a lot about not judging
>people by first impressions. She
>now prefers to wait until
>she sees them displace all
>the water in the hot
>tub before banishing them. She
>wants to know if the
>guys are guilty of making
>the same shallow judgments she
>did.
>
>Uh, yeah.
>
>Cue the mission impossible music, call
>in the Hollywood special effects
>team. Larissa gets measured, prodded,
>slathered in goop. We get
>about 15 minutes of Larissa
>being lathered in latex, but
>that’s not as interesting as
>it sounds. False teeth, glasses,
>wig, contacts, and big hairy
>moles… Larissa looks like crap.
>Cue the best friend and
>the stunt double to convince
>the guys.
>
>Cut to commercials.
>
>OK, now we get to the
>important part of the episode.
>A fat ugly old lady
>asking Average Joe what makes
>a woman sexy.
>
>Sitting with Larissa/Mom is Sarah, Larissa’s
>best friend. She’s really not
>worth commenting on except to
>say that she makes Larissa
>look good. In the fat
>suit.
>
>First question to Fredo: “Will you
>cut your damn hair? Right
>now, dammit?”
>He answers all the questions straight
>from the “perfect boyfriend for
>my daughter” textbook.
>
>Next up, Jim, who won’t even
>look at Larissa the Hutt
>and says nothing worth broadcasting.
>
>
>Gil is next, and tells the
>world that the most physically
>unattractive thing a woman can
>have is… hands. I was
>expecting him to say “a
>brain” but he doesn’t think
>that fast. In fact, he
>is revealed to be totally
>brainless. During the interview with
>Larissa’s mom, he is flirting
>with Sarah.
>Yeah, that’ll work.
>
>Tony sits down and says he
>doesn’t see any of Larissa
>in Mrs. Meek. What a
>fine observation for a portrait
>artist.
>
>Brian says the mother is gigantic…
>huge. He won’t look at
>her either, fearing her burning
>eyeballs. For this Bahhsten boy
>they bring out the heavy
>artillery. The killer question.
>You have tickets to see the
>Sawx in Game Seven of
>the World Series, or tickets
>to Larissa’s art show. Which
>one do you go to?
>
>“Ya killin’ me heah!” he says.
>
>
>Of course, this is a hypothetical
>question, since the Sawx won’t
>see Game Seven of the
>World Series in Brian’s lifetime
>and Larissa won’t get an
>art show unless its is
>on the street outside Radio
>City Music Hall. But he
>lies, and they know he’s
>lying. He’s embarrassed to even
>say it, knowing everyone is
>Bahhsten is hooting at him.
>
>
>The art show! HAH!
>Not unless Nomah Gaaciapaahaa is fingerpainting
>Mia Hamm.
>
>Now Michael sits down, and tells
>us how moms always like
>him. When he’s asked about
>the most physically unattractive quality
>a woman can have, he
>points at Larissa and howls.
>
>“Big fat thighs! Nine chins! A
>butt the size of Oahu!”
>
>OK, he says it’s when a
>woman is too lazy to
>stay in shape for the
>likes of him. But
>he might as well have
>pointed and snickered.
>
>Larissa now reminds to world how
>hypocritical she can be. She
>said that she couldn’t be
>attracted to a guy who
>didn’t take care of himself
>(that’s you Sean). She gets
>mad at Michael for saying
>that it is physically unattractive
>when a woman doesn’t take
>care of herself. Thanks
>for clearing THAT up!
>
>Away we got to commercials…
>
>
>After the interviews ended, they guys
>are told that mom went
>home angry. They each tape
>little farewell messages for her.
>Michael apologizes for calling her
>repulsive. Gil is wooden,
>Tony is pathetic, Jim won’t
>even look at the camera,
>Brian sings “Feelings, nothing more
>than Feelings…” and says he’s
>always “hada bawx around my
>haat.” Fredo prattles on about
>how important traditional family values
>are and says his mom
>is his best friend. WHAT
>A SUCK-UP!
>
>Then we see the Hidden Camera
>tape.
>Of course, there’s nothing there we
>haven’t heard.
>The guys are just repeating the
>answers they gave in the
>interviews. All the others
>hoot at Michael for revealing
>the male DNA-encoded hatred of
>fat chicks. He admits he
>wouldn’t be interested in Larissa
>if she were a fat
>chick.
>Uh… yeah. Michael and 1,500 pageant
>judges wouldn’t be interested. Larissa
>is surprised to hear all
>this.
>Welcome to this planet, you vapid
>coathanger!
>
>Now we move on to the
>elimination. Gil and Jim are
>secretly thrilled to know that
>Michael is dead, while Michael
>just wants to get out
>of the spotlight. On the
>other side of the line,
>the Joes are all nervous.
>Apparently, they are all deluded
>enough to think they can
>win this game.
>
>Enter Larissa’s Mom! The Joes shake
>in fear. Michael laughs. Larissa’s
>Mom tells them about the
>hidden camera. Michael laughs harder.
>
>Time for the big reveal.
>“Mom” pulls off the mask and…
>
>It’s TOM CRUISE!
>
>No. that would have been cool.
>
>Instead, it’s Larissa. Gee, who could
>have guessed.
>The men all laugh. They are
>speechless. They were totally convinced
>by the body double. (Here’s
>a tip: Next Thanksgiving
>hire a body double to
>hug mom and avoid her
>big hairy moles!)
>
>Tony says: This show’s got everything.”
>(except eyebrows)
>
>Larissa tells them she learned a
>lot, and was shocked by
>what she heard. And
>the first person going home
>is Michael. He goes
>out with a smile and
>best wishes. Later he
>says he opened his heart,
>and he opened his mouth
>without thinking. He is
>an #####.
>
>Next, she asks to talk to
>Tony, who looks stunned and
>begins to tear up. She
>pulls him close, thanks him
>for the portrait and all
>the great times, but says
>she can’t ever look at
>him again cause his eyebrow
>is zigzaggin across his face
>and it looks absurd. Laughably,
>pathetically absurd. Plus, the portrait
>sucked. And you have no
>sense of humor.
>
>Tony is in shock. He’s crying.
>He never got a chance
>to talk to Larissa. He
>can’t understand it. He thought
>they meshed so well, so
>it must be because he
>looks like a bridge troll
>freakazoid.
>
>Why, even sappy Fredo is crying.
>
>
>Then the guys comment on the
>Mom charade, all claiming to
>be truly fooled. Fredo, who
>admits he comes from a
>long line of fat repulsive
>women, expected Mom to
>bitchslap Michael, and really, she
>should have. That makes for
>better television.
>
>In fact, if you see Michael
>today, bitchslap him for me.
>
>
>Hey, bitchslap ‘em all.
>
>But not Phuc. He’s just
>too Phuc-ing funny.
>
>
>!
>!
>
>
>
>
>
>Next week: A very special-average Joe.
>Larissa invades Cleveland, orders dinner
>from Jim the waiter, watches
>Gil try to think, and
>Brian is traded for Alex
>Rodriguez.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>!
>!
>!
>
>
>
>
>Well look at that! My 1000th
>post!

I am a man who is 35, still lives at home with my folks,never had a girlfriend except during my high school junior and senior year,which did not last at all,state the following fact from my own personal experiences: Ever since I turned 21, my desires for a woman's exterior plummeted,and I came to the most important conclusion that the best thing for me is a solid,platonic relationship with any woman,she need not be beautiful on the outside! With that in mind,I stand a much better chance at cementing my special friendship with Laurianne,my ex-coworker at the Four Queens Hotel in downtown Las Vegas, than to have a platonic relationship with any "Larissa-type" chick! Laurianne is almost a dead-ringer for the fictional character Mrs.Meek. Laurianne is in her late 40's, Caucasian, heavyset,wears large glasses,has a tough personality and very sensitive,yet she really considers me her real friend!
Episode 7 is more suitable and more appropriate in a college classroom setting, and should be carefully conducted as a marketing and/or psychology exercise, or in the Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas as a marketing exercise or for a costume party! The only two things I did not like about episode 7 is that Larissa possibly insulted her own real mother,and indirectly insulted my friend Laurianne! As a college graduate twice over, this episode needs a major overhaul to educate young men in general about how to appreciate a woman's inside!

Luis XIX

Posted by Luis XIX on 03-24-04 at 04:55 PM
I'm not only turned off by the entire episode, given the fact that Episode 8 totally negates Episode 7 in terms of the appreciating-a-woman's-inside doctrine! How dare of Larissa making fun of her own mother,and of my special friend Laurianne at the Four Queens! I totally lost respect for Larissa! What we need is someone like Christine M. to re-create this episode and do it without humiliating or offending any of the potential Average Joes out there! Word Life!

Luis XIX