URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3205
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Top 12 Girls Rankings"

Posted by csnumber23 on 03-01-12 at 02:05 AM
Top 12 Girls, a little better than the guys but still mediocre for the most part.

1st - Skylar Laine - Best of the night by far to me and I'm not a country fan.

2nd - Elise Testone - Good performance, hope she makes it through.

3rd - Hollie Cavanaugh - She has a nice voice but I feel lack of exposure may do her in.

4th - Jen Hirsch - Not her best but I still like her voice and expect her to get through.

5th - Shannon Magrane - Not crazy about the song choice but she has a good voice.

6th - Brielle - The was the best I have seen her, still not great but I see some potential. However, I doubt she gets through.

7th - Hallie Day - So-so to me but I still wouldn't mind seeing her get through.

8th - Jessica Sanchez - Not bad but certainly not great as the judges made it. There is an agenda with this one for sure, I saw Jennifer lean over to Rand and Steven to stand up. She is as safe as can be.

9th - Erika Van Pelt - I like her but horrible song choice. Trying to sing Ann Wilson, not smart. She is history

10th - Chelsea Sorrell - Not bad but going first and just not bad means, bye bye.

11th - Haley Johnson - Not a good song choice and will spell an exit.

12th - Baylie Brown - Really bad! All I can say, I feel bad for her. Without question is gone.

Predictions

Top 5 - Skylar, Jessica, Jen, Elise, Shannon

I think only 1 wildcard will come from the girls, I think it will be between Hallie Day, Brielle and Hollie C. I think Hollie C. gets it

You know it's bad when both Snidget and Estee can't make it through the show. Snidget, I still want to do an office poll just so I have incentive to make it through the season. If you can set one up for the Voice too that would be great. I'm really enjoying that show.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Top 12 Girls Rankings"
Posted by Belle Book on 03-04-12 at 08:36 PM
I actually thought the girls were somewhat better than the guys!

1. Jessica -- unlike you, I thought she was great! What a performance!
2. Hollie -- Second-best of the night with a tough song.
3. Elise -- clearly the better of the two who sang Adele.
4. Skylar -- she had a fine performance but was a bit too manic for my taste.
5. Shannon -- her performance was good if not really great.
6. Erika -- best of the rest.
7. Jen -- maybe she should've done a different song.
8. Hallie -- nice song but a bit old-fashioned.
9. Brielle -- Brielle was just okay and that's not enough.
10. Chelsea -- singing Carrie is usually a bad idea!
11. Baylie -- she was pretty bad!
12. Haley -- I agree with Randy -- she was a trainwreck.

Posted by agman on 03-05-12 at 03:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-12 AT 03:18 PM (EST)

I know this isn't on the topic of top girls and I aplogize for that, but does anyone know where Geekboy is?

Posted by zazzy on 03-05-12 at 05:07 PM
Snidget, I still want to do an office poll just so I have incentive to make it through the season

Hi CS, I pm'd Snidget to see if she were going to set up the office pool. If she does not, then I will do it. It helps me get into the season.

Posted by csnumber23 on 03-07-12 at 05:29 PM
Hi Zazzy, I just saw Snidget's post and signed in to the office pool. Thanks!