URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 319
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dave & The Producers"

Posted by CDawg on 09-18-03 at 10:37 AM
The producers are really hooking up Dave. I know this has been said before. It's pretty hard to do strategy b/c the producers seem to be controlling the outcome. For example, Tom was obviously going home. In the old days, eg. Keith, the odd man out had a chance and would find protection.
I don't have a problem with it, because Tom acted like a bully towards the end. and..
What the hell is Scott's position on the show. He too seems to be starting to bully Dave. IT DOESN'T WORK. Dave is motivated by loyalty, not fear. Look at what Toni did to him.

Finally, Dave is kind of right about Charla. And too bad for him because he really likes her. I don't think Chalra should have voted for Aden to come back, or whatever his name is, to honor Dave's choice. But Dave didn't have a problem with it so I wonder if Dave didn't relent to that deceision in the end. Maybe Matt poors it on to much, and he was less trustworthy. But Charla called Dave in, and abandonned him. Dave ended his night for her, and then she left him. Their is some one sidedness there, but isn't that the case with a pretty girl in a friendship with an unattractive male.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dave & The Producers"
Posted by pbobonis on 09-18-03 at 11:53 AM
But if you have an unattractive friend you don't treat them the way Charla treats Dave, so I'm kind of frustrated with that "friendly" relationship. Dave reminds me of the kids in high school that were made fun of, so I hope he wins at the end if it's for one person to win.

At some point Dave will have to forget loyalty if he wants to be the last man running.

Posted by EnglProf on 09-18-03 at 11:53 AM
Hey, don't go calling Dave unattractive! He's growing on me more and more. Maybe in Paradise he's not as buff and "pretty" as the others, but in the Real World? He's fine by me.

(Sorry, know there's probably still other Dave threads lurking not far off. Just couldn't let Dave get jipped like that )

Posted by pbobonis on 09-18-03 at 11:57 AM
Oh don't get me wrong he grew on me since the 1st day, but what can I say....he's still my favorite of them all....

Posted by CDawg on 09-19-03 at 00:48 AM
When I wrote unattractive I just had a feeling that would be contested. I didn't want to explain it then because I thought the posting would go on too long. But Dave is unattractive by the contestants standards, that's all. I think he's fine, but not a male model like the rest of them think they are. I like Dave, he is not ugly.

Posted by TIG13 on 09-18-03 at 12:06 PM
I just hope he has a wonderful girl waiting for him out there. Dave is the best guy on that show. Loyal, nice, smart, funny...I mean, the guy is just quality.

If he doesn't win this thing I'm going to be SO disappointed.

Posted by WhoCares on 09-18-03 at 12:56 PM
Dave will you marry me <wink>

Posted by sunshine77 on 09-19-03 at 03:44 PM
I love Dave and his man boobs!!***

Posted by PJ7 on 09-19-03 at 06:34 PM
I like Dave now too, but isn't it funny how everyone forgets what a total jerk he was when he first came on. Think it was Scott (not sure) trying to explain his occupation when they were all sitting around a table, and Dave kept interrupting say "You're a broker" (even when Scott was saying otherwise). My memory is bad but I definately remember saying this clown won't last too long!