URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3189
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Predictions!"

Posted by thechicokid on 02-09-12 at 03:44 PM
Who are you thinking will win? I still can't decide, there is to many good people this year, but I have a feeling it's going to be a guy!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Predictions!"
Posted by Estee on 02-09-12 at 05:21 PM
I'm waiting until we see all twenty-four finalists before I make any guesses. Remember, in Kris' season, they pretty much held him back until the votes started coming in -- and this year is worse: the spoilers have us at barely half the group getting any to-date camera time.

But predicting a male to win is a safe bet. And he'll be a White Guy. With Guitar.

Posted by thechicokid on 02-15-12 at 03:02 PM
Lol I totally agree! They seem to be stuck on a select few so far with the cameras & I feel like once it breaks down a little more we will start seeing some really amazing performances. You start seeing some people just break down and they can't handle it.

Posted by csnumber23 on 02-17-12 at 02:42 AM
I am going to predict the top 12 in order of my preference. This will certainly change but I want to see how close I can get with top 12.

Girls

1 - Jen Hirsh
2 - Shannon Magrane
3 - Hallie Day
4 - Skylar Laine
5 - Chelsea Sorrell
6 - Erika Van Pelt

Boys

1 - Colton Dixon
2 - Phil Phillips
3 - Adam Brock
4 - Joshua Ledet
5 - Jeremy Rosado
6 - Creighton Fraker

If they take 13 again this year to the finals, I think it will be between Eben Franckewitz and Reed Grimm.

It's so hard to pick a winner right now but I'll say it could be one of the following 5.

Colton Dixon (if I had to pick now, would be my pick)
Phil Phillips (I expect will go very far)
Jen Hirsch (Should be final 5)
Joshua Ledet ( I see a ton of talent)
Skylar Laine ( I think could be the dark horse winner. They are due for a female winner and while I think Jen Hirsh has more talent, I have a feeling this girl could win.)

We'll have a better idea after semi finals but it's fun to try and predict now.

Posted by thechicokid on 02-17-12 at 03:01 PM
Good predictions! I could totally see this being it!