URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 318
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"

Posted by Seabisquit on 05-18-06 at 11:53 PM
I googled tv guide to see what was coming on TV tonight and scanned ahead to see what the 5-24 finale read...there was a preview video and it looks like the girls from all 3 seasons are there at the race. Then it shows many of them in the backyard at the SOH. Candy looks great...blonde shoulder length hair. Allison looks like she has lost a good bit of wait...don't know for sure, the clip was short. Nyanza, Cassie l and 2...they all showed up. Thursday 5-25 season 3 starts all over again in the LA area on NBC same time slot.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
Posted by Seabisquit on 05-19-06 at 00:11 AM
Forgot to mention, you can enter the date and watch play previews for each day, including when Jill meets her Dad (Jill removed all her extensions and has super short hair...that's Monday 5-22, next day shows Antonio's graduation...she looks good, and the following day it's Christie's graduation. Christie's hair looked nice, sleeveless, low cut dress was ok, but she sure does have huge calves. Also, when I said all the girls will be at the race, it really looked like the majority..MO, both Lisa's, Andy, etc.

Posted by sharnina on 05-19-06 at 12:40 PM
do you have to be a subscriber? Because I can't see videos.

TVGuide.com right?

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by Seabisquit on 05-19-06 at 01:12 PM
Use google to enter 'tv guide'...then at the top of the screen it reads 'tv guide online', which shows use McVee to search, press enter and it will guide you through. No you do not have to be a member. I think it's pretty universal because the time slots for all time zones are there.

Posted by sharnina on 05-19-06 at 01:49 PM
Thanks! That was cool!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by Seabisquit on 05-19-06 at 02:07 PM
Sharina...did you see the video's for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Who did you see from past seasons. Did you see Antonio's and Christie's make-overs. What did you think? I posted earlier that Nyanza was there...then I'm wondering if that was her or if I got the name wrong. Feel like an idiot...however, there are a lot of the former houseguests in attendance, primarily on the 5-23 show. BTW...you are welcome.

Posted by r1020hae on 05-19-06 at 04:50 PM
So cool! Thanks! The video for Wednesday says "Season Finale" when it starts, but if you listen to the announcer, he actually says "Series Finale" toward the end of the preview. Wierd! It must be the end...

Posted by DedeV on 05-20-06 at 01:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-06 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

he does say series finale, I know it sounds silly, but I am sooo sad it is over. I am such an addict and even with all of the antics, it has helped me in life a lot too. I hope they consider bringing it back or something similar.

edit to add...What's going to happen to Niambi now? I know Iyanla will stay in touch and help her through her issues, but I bet she feels cheated too.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-21-06 at 07:33 AM
Maybe that's why they all came back. Like any tv show that ends. All the "stars" come back home one more time.

Posted by jonimoni on 05-21-06 at 03:01 PM
I watched it and the only thing I have to add is....we thought we were free of Cassie2 and here she is again......uggggghhhhh! Where will she pop up (think bobble) now that the show is over????

Posted by MelJ on 05-21-06 at 03:13 PM
This SUCKS.... I really like SO I don't want it to end.
The ending of this show is just as sad as Friends ending and 90210. Darn TV people Darn you for takingit away!

I am excited to see Red,Josie and I really hope Rachelle is there I want to see how she's doing.

Posted by sm2 on 05-23-06 at 08:04 PM
Oh, no, Cassie and Alli-about-me again?? :') Heaven help us. Was Lisa 1 there also, please tell me no.

Posted by Dayum Yankee on 05-24-06 at 09:28 AM
Yep both Lisas are there. The only one from Season 3 that wasn't there and it was pretty conspicuous was Christina.....maybe she couldn't get the time off from Hooters or maybe she went back to hooking and wasn't invited back. Who knows. The finale is quite sappy............ugh.........another 20 minutes to go on it.

Posted by Dayum Yankee on 05-24-06 at 09:29 AM
Forgot to mention Allie is there with a cast on one arm and a brace on the other. Carpal Tunnel syndrome perhaps??

Posted by Bebo on 05-24-06 at 01:42 PM
Since this is no longer a spoiler, I'm locking this. There are already threads on the other forums about the events of the show.