URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3174
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Finals Rankings and predictions"

Posted by csnumber23 on 12-22-11 at 00:00 AM
#1 and should be winner - Melanie - been the best all season and was again tonight.

#2 and should be runner up - Josh - has been consistently good all season. I would have no problem with him winning.

#3 ans should be also-ran - Chris - again can clearly see how far talent wise he is behind Melanie and Josh. Should finish 3rd

Will

Winner - I believe Melanie should and will win!

runner up - Should be Josh but will be Chris

3rd - Will be Josh unfortunately.

Overall - good first season and I believe will be back. didn't do as well as Idol numbers wise but still good compared to most shows. If Melanie wins as she should, I think she'll be very good winner and the show can build from that.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Finals Rankings and predictions"
Posted by TWoman on 12-22-11 at 00:18 AM
Should and Will:

1. Chris - yes, I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this choice. But to me he's the only one who offers anything original. Without a doubt Melanie is the best singer, but really what does she add to the already packed diva world out there. Chris is not a strong singer - but neither are any of some of our greatest singer-song writers; Bob Dylan, Neil Young, hell even Springsteen isn't a great singer. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I think Chris is anywhere near in these singers leagues, BUT I do think he could offer something that we haven't already heard a million times.

2. Melanie - best vocals, but just not my taste.

3. Josh - pains me to put him this low since he has been my favorite since his audition. But I think based on singing he is below Melanie, and he doesn't seem to have the same rabid fan base that Chris and Melanie have.

Posted by emydi on 12-22-11 at 12:02 PM
Should

Melanie
Josh
Chris

Will

Chris (how long after the win? months, days, hours?)
Josh
Melanie

Do they do the unveiling like SYTYCD with 3rd place announced first or do they put Young Homie into the finals first and leave Simon to stew and Nicole to cry?

Posted by Estee on 12-22-11 at 00:23 AM
For the record, I fully expect Steve Jones to announce that tomorrow night's results are in no particular order.

Should:

#1. Melanie (Didn't stink up the stage twice, best long-term prospects.)
#2. Josh (Momentum.)
#3. Chris (Went backwards so fast, you'd swear there was a hook around his waist.)

Will:

#1. Josh (Frau power!)
#2. Chris (Worster power!)
#3. Melanie (The unforgivable sin: female!)

"RE: Finals Rankings and predictions(Dial Idol)"
Posted by Krista on 12-22-11 at 10:44 AM
Dial Idol predicts Melanie or Josh could be the winner. There is no chance for Chris Rene to win or even be the runner up

Posted by Estee on 12-22-11 at 10:53 AM
Dial Idol is in trouble on this vote, though: they can't track whatever's coming in through Twitter and the other alternate methods. At best, all they can say is that some of the people calling are casting for those two. And that's it.

Posted by qwertypie on 12-22-11 at 11:24 AM
Hi Krista -- and welcome to the boards!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, dial Idol hasn't been 100% accurate in the past.

Posted by Krista on 12-22-11 at 09:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-11 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

@qwertypie
I hope they're wrong, because I really want him to win.
Thanks for welcoming me.