URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 316
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"D-Apprentice #4 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 10-13-05 at 05:51 PM
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to do what I'm doing: completely blowing it off in order to watch the season premiere of Celebrity Poker Showdown. In fact, feel free to have a play-by-play discussion of the Desperate Househusband poker hands here, 'cause it'll be a lot more interesting than what Donald and his Idiots Of The Moment are doing. How's that for an insult, Donald? I don't watch the show these actors all come from, I couldn't care less about it, but I still think watching them play poker will be more entertaining than seeing how your hand-picked morons manage to mess things up this time. Oh, sorry -- I meant to say 'nose-picked'. And during the commercials? Three letters: GSN. I think they're rerunning the TAR1 premiere tonight and even though I own it on DVD -- as opposed to owning nothing for your show -- it might be fun to catch a few seconds of it again, because that's also more entertaining than the antics of Exceed and PleaseShootUs. So if you want to make things interesting in the Boardroom tonight, here's some words of advice: go all-in on 2-7 offsuit.

Come to think of it, that sort of explains the last three people you hired.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"I'll be here!"
Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 10-13-05 at 06:22 PM
I'll be watching! I've also got my VCR ready so I can start summarizing the show when it gets done! I'll be up till 1 or 2 to get the summary posted. I didn't have school today and relaxed and I'll do the same tomorrow, so watching The Donald is the best thing to do till my friends come back tomorrow evening.

"RE: I'll be here!"
Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 08:28 PM
I'll be here posting every now and then.

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 08:48 PM
I'm here. I've been bad. Two, back to back, hours of punishment should pay for my sins.

Posted by ARnutz on 10-13-05 at 09:53 PM
You got a really good episode to summarize! lots of good bashing moments!

"RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 08:46 PM
Estee and Vols, you are busy tonight. I'll be watching this so I have some good fodder for the Be the Apprentice game...

Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 08:48 PM
Only one minute in, and Kristi's already annoying the heck outta me. Says to Rebecca: I can't believe that you're still here. Wants to know why she kept Toral around.

Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 08:53 PM
She thinks her sh!t doesn't stink...just ask her.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 08:50 PM
Kristi says that Toral needs to double step up to the plate, and that she owes it to Rebecca to do so. If they head back to the boardroom, she'll be pissed off if Toral's still doing stuff half-As'd..

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 08:54 PM
IMO, Kristi's right on the money - at least on the topic of Toral.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 08:56 PM
they have to go to the Trump ice cream parlor in Trump Tower......we're only in week 4? Why does it feel like week 13 of their job interview? The blizzard is Dairy Queen's #1 seller, they have to create a new character that bests represents the Blizzard brand.

Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 08:56 PM
Oh...this should be good. I forgot about tonight's episode. Creating a character for Dairy Queen.

"Meanwhile..."
Posted by Estee on 10-13-05 at 08:57 PM
...it's now the Cadillac Million-Dollar Prize Pool. And we're actually getting some pre-flop aggression! (After the Voldemort-Fairplay table, I'd forgotten what that looked like.)

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 08:58 PM
DT takes Toral to task & tells her she'd better shape up. She wants to step up, even though she doesn't have a marketing bkground, only if no one else will. Felicia says she'll do it. (She doesn't have a mrktng bkgrd, either - but she doesn't mealy-mouth it.

Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 08:59 PM
Damn...Clay is a bitch!

"The Pm's are....."
Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 08:59 PM
Clay and Felisha. The women are arguing about a mascot. ::yawn::
Clay is being a control freak.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 09:01 PM
Is anyone else sick of the "inner circle" of the girls? I hope they all get fired at this point. I want to tune them out as soon as they start talking...especially kristi.

Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 09:05 PM
Yes, after the little "she is done...done...done" I am officially over the inner circle. GAWD this makes me feel like I am watching Battle Of The Sexes on MTV!

Posted by ARnutz on 10-13-05 at 09:56 PM
OMG! Yes! I hate them all! Just fire all of them already!

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 09:03 PM
Thhe women are doing a cartoon character. The guys are doing a genie from Alaska. They want it to be something little kids like, sexy, big boobs. One of them needs to dress in drag.

Thhe women ask Toral to be the character. She refuses. She's not comfortable. The rest are po'd. (Don't blame them.)

Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 09:03 PM
I wonder if the men are making a mistake of basically having a drag queen for a character?

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 09:06 PM
I'm having a hard time seeing them win with this one. Unfortunate, in a way. If the women lost I think it would be a unanimous anti-Toral vote. Even Rebecca is less than happy with her performance this time.

"OMH"
Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 10-13-05 at 09:05 PM
Markis going to be them character, WOW I wouldnever think a Ky guy would do that!

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 09:08 PM
Our lesson for tonight. A good leader has to pick good performers, put them in the right place for their strengths, and watch them. Uhhh... Duh.

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 09:08 PM
The guys jingle is awful! Is he channeling Danny?

Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 09:09 PM
I really liked the men's jingle and they did a great job at writing.

The women are demanding that Toral be the character...I think that is their mistake.

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 09:13 PM
Well, at least they came up with something. And, Clay may be a jerk, as far as they're concerned, but at least he's forcing them to really take a second look at what they're doing before they go in front of the execs. with it.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 09:09 PM
The women are ganging up on Toral and making her being the mascot.

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 09:16 PM
Well, they're trying. But, it would embarrass her family & her employer (like being on the show isn't enough). She says that Carolyn would absolutely refuse if Trump asked her to do that. Somehow I doubt that. But, even if that were true, Toral's not exactly at Caolyn's level. (Nor will she be, even if she wins.)

Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 09:11 PM
OMG! Clay just scraped everything! What an ass...he is a dictator not a boss.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 09:12 PM
where was he during the whole process? He's going to lose the task for the men, mark my words-he's so fired this week.

Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 09:15 PM
Clay had to be in charge of going to get the costume made.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 09:16 PM
Thanks Vols I'm doing too many things at once....

"CLAY IS AN IDIOT"
Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 10-13-05 at 09:13 PM
Clay is an idiot, he's a dumb sh!t. He's changingthe whole plan.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 09:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-05 AT 09:18 PM (EST)

Did Kristi just say Goober on national tv? The women are freezing up during the boardroom...MarShawn saved their sorry butts.

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 09:20 PM
Thhe execs don't seem very impressed by Zip. The genie turned out better than I thought it would. I think they're impressed. (Not sure why they brought fruit & cheese, though.)

Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 09:20 PM
I think the men's presentation would have been better with the jingle.

Posted by ARnutz on 10-13-05 at 09:58 PM
Me too! I liked the jingle.

Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 10:11 PM
*smooch*

Posted by ARnutz on 10-13-05 at 10:16 PM
I think Randal should've got dressed up like a gangsta thug and rapped the jingle.

Then the guys could've also said they were marketing to the "urban" culture! *snort*

Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 10:17 PM
But the drag queen theme brings in the gay community.

*snort*

Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 09:23 PM
The men won. The men actually voted for Clay to be exempt next week. The reward is going to meet the mascot of the (jets?) and get to play on the field at Shay's stadium. Toral was gloating about how the women were finally put in their place.

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 10-13-05 at 09:24 PM
They deserved it too. The girls sucked!

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 09:25 PM
Toral's busy saying that the women didn't look at the whole target audience for DQ. She had the chance to be project mgr. She was there when they were brainstorming. She refused to participate for the most part. Now, I think she's toast.

"As sad as it may be"
Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 09:26 PM
I think Toral is safe. On the previews we are told that someone stands up to D and I don't think Toral would do that but I could see one of the inner circle doing it. Anyone agree?

"RE: As sad as it may be"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 09:31 PM
I agree with you Vols. Jennifer M. just went to someone and said while they may not like Toral, it wasn't her fault they lost. What exactly did she do last week to make everyone so mad at her? I watched the episode, but must've missed that part...

"RE: As sad as it may be"
Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 09:34 PM
Well, you might be right, but I think Torals' ego is going to get out of hand. DT told her she needed to shape up. I think he's gonna call her on it & she's gonna implode. He came out & said he wanted to fire her last week, after all. I don't think she has any idea how thin a sheet of ice she's on.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 09:38 PM
Toral is digging herself into a grave...even Rebecca seems to be going after her.

"Well"
Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 09:42 PM
I guess I was wrong! I disagree with the D on this one though...Toral had nothing to do with this loss. There were so many things wrong with their character.

"RE: Well"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-13-05 at 09:45 PM
We were both wrong, Doc. But she did this to herself. I felt horrible for Rebecca. I think she may be the only one left on Capital Edge that I like.

"RE: Well"
Posted by lindan on 10-13-05 at 11:00 PM
I too like Rebecca a lot. Before the team headed to the boardroom, I really feel sorry for her that she has to listen to Toral's senseless complaints and give her emotional support as a friend, eventhough she doesn't seem to be pleased with Toral's attitude and the way she talks down upon all the girls.

Trump asked some tough questions in the boardroom. I am happy to see that she showed the Trump that she understands friendship is not always more important than good business decisions. I hope Rebecca will go far in this show and have a bright future - regardless whether she wins the Apprentice or not.

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 09:42 PM
Buh Bye, Toral. I think The Donald actually liked firing her.

"Toral's High Morals..."
Posted by volsfan on 10-13-05 at 09:44 PM
is just too much. If someone can't laugh at themselves they don't deserve to breath. BLECK

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-13-05 at 09:45 PM
Wow! I think Toral may have even out Omarossa'd Omarossa. What a beyotch.

Posted by lindan on 10-13-05 at 10:49 PM
Don't know whether it's fair to compare these 2 people. Eventhough both Toral and Omarossa always come up with excuses for not doing their task, Toral had much more firepower than Omarossa when they are in the boardroom.

Remember how weak Ommarosa was when she broke down in tears and cried on Kwame's shoulder and pleaded with Trump? Omraossa acted so tough outside the boardroom, but in the boardroom, she's a completely different person. Toral on the other hand, was very tough in the boardroom. She is no coward. She wasn't afraid to single handedly fight against everyone in the boardroom in front of George, Carolyn, and Trump.