URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 316
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Anyone up for...?"

Posted by EnglProf on 09-17-03 at 11:22 PM
I vote we track Amy down and force her to read the things we've been writing about her and her pals for the last 6-7 weeks (ever since Keith came on). Mailing her hard copies would probably work too-- at least until she figured out that when we say "LAmy" or "A-cme" or other clever but rude variations of her name we mean her.

She's SO not the type to face the music about her behavior. We're dreaming if we think anyone but Dave, Keith, Charla, or Tara will ever read what we've said.

I want JUSTICE! They must understand the depth and breadth of their stupidity and their hypocrisy.

Ahhh... I think I've finally gone bonkers over this business.
Sorry, but...

Any volunteers???

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Anyone up for...?"
Posted by managerr on 09-17-03 at 11:24 PM
Let's wait and see. Simply put, she can't hide from this. When the website of the place she used to work for denies her existence and tells people to stop harassing them because they know we hate Amy--that's how bad it has gotten. I actually hope what the fortune teller said about her was right that she will learn to be a better person from this.

Posted by The Jman on 09-17-03 at 11:39 PM
You're all assuming Amy can read. I have doubts.

Posted by sbeck on 09-22-03 at 07:44 PM
Did you hear the Amy radio interview that Scarberian posted? Apparently, she and Zack are living together - yikes! All I can say is, I hope they use some sort of birth control. Everyone in AZ, keep your eyes peeled for this greusome twosome!

Posted by commonwife on 09-22-03 at 09:30 AM
Wouldn't that be sweet?!!