URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 315
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kristin Keys"

Posted by beadalot on 07-12-06 at 01:11 AM
I'm one of those that doesn't typically write in to forums/chat rooms - but I thought someone on the network might be checking this site for opinions so wanted to post how much I liked Kristin's stand up tonight - Ty obviously earned his win, but I prefered Kristin and would be interested to see her perform. Such a bummer not to have her on the show - some of those who remain are not near as intersting. I like this show and hope it will still be good without Kristin. She really cracked me up.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kristin Keys"
Posted by tskkmom on 07-12-06 at 07:37 AM
I missed the whole show last night. We had tornado`s in the area so every channel was a weather forcaster. Who got in trouble and what 3 left the show last night???

Posted by Snidget on 07-12-06 at 07:56 AM
It isn't so clear on the East Coast Spoiler thread but that is always a good place to check.

Since it isn't that clear.

Gabrielle had to leave for having a crackblackberry and contacting people more than allowed by the rules. Even though they took that away from him he still snuck out and made a phone call between getting in trouble and getting kicked off.

Head to head from 3 way tie.

Rebecca
Ty
Kristin

Ty won the night and Rebecca and Kristin went home. Rebecca really svcked last night, but I did like Kristin. Ty did really well so I'm not shocked he won.

Posted by badfatty on 07-12-06 at 02:43 PM
She was one of my very favorites, and so is Ty, so when I saw they were both in the head-to-head, I was bummed since it meant one of my favorites was leaving.

I am hoping that the exposure on the show will get her discovered and bring her success, and that we'll get to see more of her somewhere. She is awesome.

Posted by alyse73 on 07-12-06 at 04:03 PM
I thought she was funnier than Ty. The first part of Ty's stand up was good but the second half sucked. They are ending this show very quickly. Roz is still horrible. Chris & Josh are the best.

Posted by CattyChat on 07-12-06 at 05:07 PM
I was bummed Kristin got the boot. I don't understand why they didn't just boot one since Gabe was booted from the show. I hated Rebecca and am glad she's gone. Would have liked Kristin to make the F6.

Kristin's stand up was decent and she had some shining moments in some of the challenges, unfortunately her roast was horrible. But she was better than some of the others.

I was never a fan of the top 12 as some seriously funny guys didn't make it, but I think Chris should have it in the bag, with Josh and Michelle as the dark horses. Michelle earned my respect over the 1st 2 head-to-heads.

I wish the best for Kristin, she's got potential with some more experience under her belt.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by Barbet4242 on 07-18-06 at 09:45 PM
Thought she was awosome and fun to watch, upsetting to see her leave. I think she would have made it if she had proformed last. She was my pick.