URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 314
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LCS #4 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 07-11-06 at 05:26 PM
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until the West Coast gets to find out that the producers have actually managed to completely run out of ideas. Oh, look. It's another roast. And at the end of it, we're going to dump two more comics because we don't have anything else for them to do before the voting starts. If these people ran Survivor, it would be a cold corpse by now...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Special "spoilerish" alert!"
Posted by ARnutz on 07-11-06 at 05:58 PM
Yahoo!TV description for next week implies maybe more than two will go tonight: Yahoo!TV LCS

Hmmm... this means we'll be put out of our misery with these no talent hacks sooner than expected... maybe

"RE: Special "spoilerish" alert!"
Posted by Estee on 07-11-06 at 06:09 PM
One out on the 'You have broken a rule by pretending to be a human being. You must pay', and then two more at the elimination not-a-challenge? Maybe...

I still think someone tried to bring in matches. The usual place.

"RE: Special "spoilerish" alert!"
Posted by ARnutz on 07-11-06 at 06:37 PM
That's what I was kind of figuring too.

Except for the matches part.

"Argh!"
Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-11-06 at 09:34 PM
Stop the effing leg kicks, you ugly little pixie troll! You are not funny!

"*applause*"
Posted by volsfan on 07-11-06 at 09:35 PM
THANK YOU! She is so not funny...EVER

"RE: LCS #4 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by volsfan on 07-11-06 at 09:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-06 AT 09:34 PM (EST)

I don't like Rebecca. Her movements while on stage just jump up and down on my last nerve...just sayin

Posted by ARnutz on 07-11-06 at 09:50 PM
It's about time that little soooo-not-funny-can only-make Adam-the-moron-Corolla-laugh-idiot is gone!!!

Pffft! to Gabriel! Guess he figured since he's already made a name for himself, he didn't need to win this thing. Dumbass!

Posted by volsfan on 07-11-06 at 09:53 PM
Gabriel = Dumbass? Yep...I agree!

Posted by Bebo on 07-11-06 at 10:13 PM
Has the show elevated the prior champions to a higher level than those who didn't win? Nope. The national exposure did plenty for the careers of a number of prior competitors, some of who ended up much better off than the eventual winners.

Gabriel lost nothing by getting kicked off. He wanted national exposure, he got national exposure. Just because he wasn't around for the finals doesn't change that.

Posted by CattyChat on 07-12-06 at 05:09 PM
Yep, Dumbass is exactly the word I was thinking to describe that DONKEY!!!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by Estee on 07-12-06 at 08:46 AM
Well, no question about who was the funniest last night: Alonzo. He could have put any of this season's contestants under the wheels of the short bus within three lines. And that's even given the stronger material he was working against at the roast: the stage routines were actually weaker than the onslaught of fat jokes. Except for Rebecca. Nothing could have helped Rebecca, not even five years in therapy to try and cure her incomprehensible obsession with her own bowel movements...