URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 313
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"what's up with their hands????"

Posted by Lisapooh on 10-11-05 at 01:34 PM
Kristin from eonline had something in her spoilers yesterday about looking at the left hand of martin (the host of the orientation video) and it is freaky - like robotic or mutated or something. the degroot woman (I forgot her name) has the exact same thing on her left hand in what is shown in the video. I'm going to watch it again and see if anyone else has it.

Have y'all been talking about this and I just missed it? It is really weird. You can watch the film on the hanso foundation site now.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: what's up with their hands????"
Posted by Lisapooh on 10-11-05 at 01:45 PM
his whole left arm seems to be immobile. Even when he does the namaste at the end, he only uses one hand.

she has the use of her left arm (you can see the hand thing when she is shown from behind lecturing. It almost looks like a glove on her. But he looks burned or I almost want to say finned - which is ridiculous. it's just freaky looking.

bizarre.

Posted by AugustGirl on 10-11-05 at 02:31 PM
I just rewatched the episode and yes, Dr. Candle's left arm and hand looks uber weird. He never moved it at all. The arm looks almost flat in the sleeve of his jacket. Creeeeeepy.

a GothMog original

Posted by Lisapooh on 10-11-05 at 03:30 PM
did you see the weird thing on Karen's hand too. It's also the left hand and it is weird. it doesn't look like a prosthetic to me - or if it is supposed to be a prostetic it's the worst looking one EVER

Posted by AugustGirl on 10-11-05 at 03:49 PM
There is definitely something weird with her left hand. It does look like a glove, but it is only a very brief shot of her in the classroom.

I found it very interesting that they show Mr. DeGroot's hands frequently, and up close. His hands are normal.