URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3111
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who is in this picture???"

Posted by steppingrazor42 on 10-13-02 at 08:07 PM
This is a picture from the opening seqence I found on the Paratrooper Page, I am not sure what everyone thinks of it's credibility. Is it doctored to fool? Or could it real..the final 5?? The only people's idenities I could even speculate on are maybe Erin, in the center with the shorter hair cut, and Jake on the right with the wide brim hat (possibly Clay, but too tall). I am deeply sorry if this has already been discussed before, I thought it was pretty interesting. The only other thing that seems strange is that it appears the 2 figures on the far left are wearing long skirts. Is it MB messing with us or could itt be real?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who is in this picture???"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-13-02 at 08:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-02 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

Locking.. you already asked this question in another thread.

As for the answer, it's NOTHING, it's from the opening scene of the Episode 1 show and its a generic Thai culture footage, just like the other dozens of footage that contain locals, etc.

This footage isn't any more of survivors that the footage of two Thai's standing on boats and throwing a fishing net or the footage of a Thai repairing his roof -- it's absolutely nothing.

-SB

"RE: Who is in this picture???"
Posted by I_AM_HE on 10-13-02 at 08:23 PM
they could be long coats too...i think the shot kinda looks like Tombstone or something hehehe

as far as who is in the pic....maybe Helen, Erin, Penny, Clay and Brian? i don't know that there's any way to tell. It looks like Ted is NOT in the picture, as he is much taller than most. Likewise Stephanie does not appear to be present, as she is taller than the other women (assuming the three on the left are women and the two on the right are men) One of the left three could be Shii or Jan as well I suppose, although I don't see any pigtails

anyway, i don't know that we can tell anything from this shot (or that we could trust anything from it if we could)

is this even a survior pic?