URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 311
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Full Length Head to Head"

Posted by Tough Cookie on 06-30-06 at 11:20 PM
I was browsing the NBC website looking to see if I could catch a repeat of LCS and noticed this

http://www.nbc.com/Last_Comic_Standing/comics/index.shtml#head

You can watch the full head to head and determine whether you thought a comic should really have been eliminated.

After watching it I'm so glad Joey and Bill got kicked to the curb.

Siggie Courtesy of the ever clever Bob!
A true, TO blue, Hockey slut.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Full Length Head to Head"
Posted by steve_1966 on 07-03-06 at 03:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-06 AT 04:12 AM (EST)

I guess I was naive, but we really are totally subjected to the editing of the idiots at nbc to determine what small portions of the acts we actually see on tv. I totally disagreed with the voting based on what I saw on tv. As bad as Dwyer was, the crap they cut out of his set makes what they did show make him look brilliant in comparison. He was downright horrible. Gay had moments I thought were funny, but overall I thought he was bad and I had thought he had been the funniest up to this head to head. Did Michelle talk about anything other than her vagina? Ugh. Seeing Porters routine in the entirety, I now believe he had the best set but that seriously isnt saying much. I was hugely disappointed. These comedians really suck. Kudos to finding this link though.

Posted by BOYmeetsREALITY on 07-03-06 at 09:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-06 AT 09:49 AM (EST)

WOW!

All I can say after watching those full-length versions is that BILL DWYER deserved to go.

He seemed like such a natural in the "non-scripted" portions of the show, but his H2H was awful!

Hard to imagine how bad the earlier boot-ees must have been!

HAHA!

EDITED TO ADD:

After wathcing that I feel safe to say that Joey Gay is perhaps the most annoying person on the planet...YES - even moreso than Tom Green!

Posted by Snidget on 07-03-06 at 10:51 AM
Thanks for the link.

I was wondering where Chris's A material was (see my summary for the full details) and yep, that material ended up on the cutting room floor.

His is worth watching. The "waking up in a crime scene" bit was better than most of what aired, but I can see why they didn't show it on network primetime TV.

Man Bil's was really painful, the stuff they didn't show was more painful than the stuff they did. For awhile I even wondered if they shot that in front of a live audience because you couldn't hear them laughing at all.

Posted by tamarama on 07-06-06 at 06:31 PM
>>yep, that material ended up on the cutting room floor.<<

They may do that assuming that Chris will be around for a while, and if they edit it out now, they can show that stuff later in the seasion when he has to repeat material.

Or am I assuming to high an IQ?

Posted by Snidget on 07-06-06 at 07:26 PM
Some of the A material was probably too racy for network primetime TV. Late night Comedy Central or HBO would air it, but probably not on NBC.