URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 311
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I'm New - Trouble logging off"

Posted by Stormchaser on 01-25-06 at 11:36 AM
I hit the log out button and it takes me to "username & password" . I enter these b/c that's what it seems to want but I'm not logged out. I tried not entering name-PW and still i seem to be logged on...Can someone help me w/ this basic task? Also, are DAW levels automatically assigned?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I'm New - Trouble logging off"
Posted by Snidget on 01-25-06 at 11:48 AM
When you log out it has to go somewhere. Generally I think a lot of places send you to the log in screen because if more than one person uses a computer often the main reason to log out is so you can log in as you rather than the other person.

When you hit the back space it does looked like you are still logged in, but I think the browser is pulling the webpage from its memory rather than getting it new. Refreshing the page makes it (for me) go to the visitor page, as does closing and reopening the browser (when I don't re-enter the log in info when it goes to that page)

There is another thread on this forum with all the DAW levels listed. It is based on your post count.