URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 310
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mike K. shouldn't have got the boot"

Posted by Funnyashell on 02-14-04 at 06:47 PM
I can not believe so many of you people take things so seriously. The guy was great while he was there. I wish he still was. At least he was honest about pushing the lever and didn't feel the need to pander to Larissa. I felt like he must have been soundbit a lot because he seems like a completly different person if you go to his website: www.mk1.us

Tony is a freaking baby. It's a Television show for goodness sake!! Mike handeled it like I wish more reality television people would, "not a big deal."

EDG

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mike K. shouldn't have got the boot"
Posted by Howard Dean on 02-14-04 at 11:24 PM

The key thing is ... Larissa didn't think it was funny, and that's why she got rid of him.

>I can not believe so many
>of you people take things
>so seriously. The guy
>was great while he was
>there. I wish he
>still was. At least
>he was honest about pushing
>the lever and didn't feel
>the need to pander to
>Larissa. I felt like
>he must have been soundbit
>a lot because he seems
>like a completly different person
>if you go to his
>website: www.mk1.us
>
>Tony is a freaking baby.
>It's a Television show for
>goodness sake!! Mike handeled
>it like I wish more
>reality television people would, "not
>a big deal."

Posted by Reeflex7 on 02-15-04 at 12:36 PM
As another poster so aptly put it, Michael K was a turd. And not too bright either. Dude...when Larissa asks you "would you do it again?", you say "No". I busted a gut when he stood there and thought about it - you could practically hear the wheels turning.

Tony had a right to be upset and handled it okay, although I did think it was annoying when he kept reminding us he saved the painting. What was kind of funny was he said he expected better from Michael C. Yeah, that Michael C. He's the voice of reason allright.

Posted by Howard Dean on 02-15-04 at 04:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-04 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

Yep. Klein was no brainchild! But he was a child. Take away the brain and leave the child and you've got Klein. lol

As for the painting, it was a big thing for Tony and Larissa. Very sentimental and very important to the two of them.

I like what Tony had to say to Klein. He was lecturing him like an adult speaking to a naughty kid. "I expected more out of you, son."

Tony had a real good sense of exactly what Michael K was. lol

As for Cardemone, he acts on impulse. Tony was right to expect more out of him. We'll see how long Cardemone continues to get away with it.