URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 309
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I think there's going to be a major challenge for The Foursome!"

Posted by The Jman on 09-17-03 at 12:41 PM
I don't like to say this,Hell I don't even want to think it! I just have a bad feeling about tonights episode! With ditzy Des gone,Tom is the odd man out. Lets think about this for a minute.

I doubt if any of the originals are going to go to the extreme to keep Tom there,in fact if I remember,didn't he and Beau have some words when Tom first tried to get on? Something about a stutter.

What bothers me is if Tom leaves and he's got the power to pick anyone to leave with him...well that could spell trouble for the foursome.

Remember it says someone will get revenge,I'm hoping it's not Tom,because you know there's a good chance Dave is going.

I don't want to think that,but things have a way of changing. Unless Tomis playing and takes Beau with him,that would be great!! My only hope is that the Foursome finds a way to beat the originals.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Locking"
Posted by Bebo on 09-17-03 at 01:08 PM
Since there's already a thread discussing what people think is going to happen on the 9/17 show, I'm locking this thread.

Here is a link to that discussion.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002.
Doug Ault'sbaseball statistics.