URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 309
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Why all 16 ppl are on the townhall show?"

Posted by DivaRachel on 08-17-00 at 10:06 AM
Sean thinks all 16 ppl will be there.

Why the hell would you want to have Sonja and all the others who were voted off first at the townhall meeting? It's only 1 hour. Minus the commercials, that's 40 minutes. And host Briant Gumble, will probably not be able to get to the point fast enough to get all the good questions in.

This is gonna be pathetic. Jeff Probst would have been a better candidate... or even a freeking camera man who was on the island. Jeez.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Why all 16 ppl are on the townhall show?"
Posted by champagne_supernova on 08-17-00 at 10:38 AM
I'm glad that all 16 are going to be there. I'm sure the ones who didn't get as much screen time on the show (the so called castaways who were voted off early) won't get as much coverage at the town hall meeting.

I think it'll be interesting, even if Gumbel is a huge choad. Who knows, he may just stare at Colleen like he did the entire time she was on the Early Show with him.

CS

"RE: Why all 16 ppl are on the townhall show?"
Posted by zeako on 08-17-00 at 10:53 AM
I was hoping they would tape a two or three hour town hall meeting and just show us the highlights. My concern with a one hour town hall is that Richard will monopolize the discussion.