URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 308
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Regarding the shark"

Posted by shakes the clown on 10-08-05 at 06:38 PM
Has anyone vidcapped the shark with the logo on his fin? I know that people have been saying that it had the same logo as the ones in the hatch, but I disagree with that.

I paused it on TIVO and although it was definitely the same SHAPE as the hatch logos, it definitely didn't ahve the swan thing in the middle of it. I don't know what it was or if it was a different kind of animal, but it was definitley different than the swan.

It would make sense since the swan is for Station 3 which means there are other stations on the island and those stations would have a different name and a different symbol inside the logo. It would make further sense that since the raft was way out sea on the other side of the island that the shark was not related to station 3 and came from a different station.

So, any vidcaps out there to confirm or deny this?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Regarding the shark"
Posted by Snidget on 10-08-05 at 07:10 PM
I found one on-line and posted it on the Bagua Thread from a while back.

Here it is again. It is simlar to the Dharma Swan logo, but not identical.

Lost with PhoenixMons

"Cool observation"
Posted by moonbaby on 10-08-05 at 07:37 PM
and a nice vidcap, thank you. If the other stations are or were studying different aspects mentioned in the Orientation Film the shark could be part of the zoological study.

Posted by TeamJoisey on 10-08-05 at 10:03 PM
... and good luck with that whole White Sox thing.

Posted by Steph_Fan on 10-09-05 at 09:15 AM
For everyone's reference, there is a really good site, www.lost-media.com/ that has detailed vid caps from every episode, plus tons of other good stuff (like Walt's "button" message).

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons