URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 307
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Interview with Karrine"

Posted by yankeesuk on 11-06-05 at 12:17 PM
Here is the link. After reading some posts on this forum I decided to do a search and find out who Karrine Steffan is. I had never heard of her until Starting Over.

I'm not quite sure what I think of her but I am a bit worried if Christina does in fact end up working with her.

http://www.blacknews.com/pr/karrine101.html

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Interview with Karrine"
Posted by JohnEthc on 11-06-05 at 06:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-05 AT 11:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-07-05 AT 11:05 PM (EST)

I like her a lot more after reading this interview... she's very intelligent and confident about herself.

But it would probably be a good idea to keep Christina away if Bill Maher is around! LOL

Posted by rookwood on 11-07-05 at 10:14 AM
"Intelligent and confident"?

More like arrogant and a CON-artist.

Sounds like she can sling $hit with the best of them. Imagine her slamming Tyra Banks. I'm not saying Tyra is a Rhodes scholar or anything, but DANG the first thing I thought the first time I heard Karinne speak was "She sounds JUST like Tyra Banks - who ALSO can't act worth a damn." Two peas in a very similar pod. These ladies should just make up and do a XXX video together - they'd be billionaires overnight.

Posted by GnarlyId on 11-07-05 at 01:17 AM
>Here is the link. After reading
>some posts on this forum
> I decided to do
>a search and find out
>who Karrine Steffan is.
>I had never heard of
>her until Starting Over.
>
>I'm not quite sure what I
>think of her but I
>am a bit worried if
>Christina does in fact end
>up working with her.
>
>http://www.blacknews.com/pr/karrine101.html

WHOA! That was an eye opener. I guess I have to step back from some opinions about her pairing with Christina because I don't think that's such a good thing based on her comments in that interview. YIKES! She's still on the pole and doesn't realize it yet. Threatening Tyra Banks and just the things she said. I'm floored!

Posted by Imn2pt on 11-08-05 at 06:17 PM
Geez.....and I thought Bill Maher was a smart guy. Wonder what he sees in her....nod nod wink wink
Jane

"Thanks for the link, I appreciate it."
Posted by Angela1928 on 11-20-05 at 01:19 AM
Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.

"RE: Thanks for the link, I appreciate it."
Posted by Amalfi coast girl on 11-20-05 at 02:10 AM
Based on what Karrin had to say in that article I have to question SO's logic in having Christina work with her. It really does make me wonder what they are doing.

"RE: Thanks for the link, I appreciate it."
Posted by Emilystarr on 11-28-05 at 05:50 PM
I just watched Tyra's show with Karrin and I can't believe the attitude from Karrin. She knew exactly what she was doing by naming celebrity names. Just another way for her to make money. She is still every bit of a hustler and certainly NOT a woman of honor.

Maybe SO doesn't thoroughly check out the people they hook up the guests with. If Christina is actually working with Karrin it is only a matter of time before Christina is being hooked up with these "celebrities"

Posted by shelby2000 on 11-20-05 at 03:13 AM
Karinne was recently a guest on the Suze Orman Show (Oprah's financial guru) on CNBC talking about her money woes. She was seeking Suze's advice on how to get out of her financial messes. She requires people to put money in her son's piggy bank when they visit. How bizarre is that? Suze told her that was completely inappropriate and she needed to stop it immediately.

I was doing a search to see if I could find an article about her appearance on Suze's show and there wasn't any. But, I found her site with some skanky photos of her and this site called The Superficial with an article about Karinne's sexploits: http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2005/06/29/karrine_steffan.html

She's disgusting! Why would SO or the life coaches think this woman would be a good role model for Christina is beyond me.

Posted by JAKE808 on 11-20-05 at 03:52 AM
Karrine is a hypocrite and it's hard to believe her book is a best seller. As someone said earlier in this post, she's still on the pole and doesn't even know it. I don't think she is a good role model for Christina.

Posted by Violet_Skye on 11-28-05 at 01:14 PM
Okay, now I know Rhonda must be smoking crack. Why send a ho to heal a ho?!?!? Good lord...all the crap about her "prayer life" and and her grandma making her a better person...who is the the drugged-out slut sitting with her legs spread apart on the kitchen counter? She is revolting and a complete fake.

Posted by bookwomanblue on 11-28-05 at 06:27 PM
>Okay, now I know Rhonda
>must be smoking crack. Why
>send a ho to heal
>a ho?!?!? Good lord...all the
>crap about her "prayer life"
>and and her grandma making
>her a better person...who is
>the the drugged-out slut sitting
>with her legs spread apart
>on the kitchen counter? She
>is revolting and a complete
>fake.

It was actually Iyanla that sent Christina to talk to Karrine. But, I agree with you. This is not a "woman of honor" and certainly shouldn't be a role model for Christina.