URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 306
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"When Joes are Cut. (Walk of Shame.)"

Posted by mojoutd on 02-12-04 at 02:10 AM
You know, the interesting thing to me, is the true power of the Joes when they are cut.

The Joes are so much more enigmatic, and geniune.

The Himbos just seem to wander off and say stuff like. "I can't believe she didn't pick me, or the Hero bleeds crap.."

But i was thinking of David, was it David? The little breakdancing rapper, who turned, smiled and said. "Hollaback y'all?" I thought that was kinda confident, and then when he walked, you get you know the words, and i can't remember exactly what he said, but i think there's a definite vision and genuiness from the Joes as opposed to the Himbos.

Any Examples? I haven't been watching every issue,

Mojo

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: When Joes are Cut. (Walk of Shame.)"
Posted by Howard Dean on 02-12-04 at 11:19 PM
Good post, Moju! I agree.

Posted by Reeflex7 on 02-13-04 at 01:17 PM
The AJ's for the most part take it like men. The one notorious exception was Donato, who griped that Larissa was shallow and that the only reason she didn't want him is because he was fat. Which he was.

I think another large guy, (Sam?), also said something to the effect of "she's missing out".

Thomas is the guy you were thinking of that said "holla back", but David also took it well.

My favorite of all was Todd's. He just couldn't believe that Larissa didn't want him

Posted by Howard Dean on 02-13-04 at 04:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-04 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

ROFL!!!! I know!

Todd was so smooth that he was sure he had Larissa's heart, but as we know from her comments, Larissa didn't know if she could trust him. Saying "all the right things" was the wrong thing for him to do.

>
>My favorite of all was Todd's.
> He just couldn't believe
>that Larissa didn't want him
>