URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 306
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Please say I"m not the only one seeing it"

Posted by Faith4U2004 on 09-17-03 at 04:59 AM
Naw after waching Monday night I naw see that Holly is (an I thank she thanks so to)acting like her and Scott are boyfrind an
girl friend naw,unless I missed something cus I don't remember Scott asking her to be his girl friend and whoe dus she thank she is to go and get upset at him becouse he talks with Dave,Keith,Charla or Tara cus he talks to the ather group to so
I thank she realy is just getting upset cus he dus not spend every
minit with her all day and that is anuther reason I thank shes got it in her hed that thay are more then roommate, agin I
don't know what or if any one saw it but when Holly was getting
on to Scott for talking to the atheres (the ones thay all call the barbi club)naw and then she was realy starting to get on hes nurvs (Making him mad) and I thank if she don't stop (soon to)I thank she could loos him as a friend also what do you all thank?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Please say I"m not the only one seeing it"
Posted by Bebo on 09-17-03 at 08:43 AM
Welcome to the forums, faith. We've got a number of discussions of Scott and Holly's behavior from last episode already going on, so I'm going to lock this one and encourage you to join in on one of those.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002.
Doug Ault'sbaseball statistics.