URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 306
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Where does Drew and Will fit into the current alliances?"

Posted by volsfan on 07-10-04 at 09:04 AM
From what we have been shown from TV is that Will said he is one of the girls and will prolly allign with them. Drew was in the original nights of the dinner table.

However, from the live feeds it seems that Diane urinated Will off because she told him (Will) that the girls would take Will and Drew as far as they could. Will feels used.

So, Will takes Drew to HOH and discusses what Diane has said. Jase interrupts the conversation and Will leaves. Then, Drew and Jase talk about how they are in power with Will, Lori and Karen.

I don't think we have seen Drew and Will stratigizing on the show...am I correct?

Those that have the live feeds...does it seem that the five (Will, Drew, Lori, Karen and Jase) have an alliance?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of contents
  • RE: Where does Drew and Will fit into the current alliances?,motormouth, 00:43 AM, 07-11-04
  • RE: Where does Drew and Will fit into the current alliances?,Rothschild, 02:26 AM, 07-11-04
    • RE: Where does Drew and Will fit into the current alliances?,Chrissy gal, 08:28 AM, 07-11-04
    • RE: Where does Drew and Will fit into the current alliances?,volsfan, 08:32 AM, 07-11-04
  • RE: Where does Drew and Will fit into the current alliances?,Loree, 04:13 PM, 07-11-04

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Where does Drew and Will fit into the current alliances?"
Posted by motormouth on 07-11-04 at 00:43 AM
"it seems that Diane urinated Will off"

Hi Vols! I *must* be hanging with the wrong crowd because I have never heard that phrase before.

*Courtesy of Ice Cat*

Posted by Rothschild on 07-11-04 at 02:26 AM
Will - Lori - Karen a team, will keep Drew

Drew - Scott - Marvin - Cowboy a team don't really trust Jase

Adria wants an all girl team Jennifer only one who seems solid with her -- Lori and Karen playing with her

Diane -- playing Adria along (don't really like each other) -- loves Drew (who is playing her along)

Jase and Holly --- Jase says playing Holly along to the boys -- boys have their doubts (maybe the committed couple) Jase is a model and says he is up for a part as a game show host ????
There is a video around of him modeling.

Everybody "loves" Drew --- but Drew is only close with Scott.
FYI Drew Diane and Scott share a bed.
Jase and Holly share a bed.
Will with either Karen or Lori, think it's Karen

Posted by Chrissy gal on 07-11-04 at 08:28 AM
Live feed updates have a strategy conversation Friday night between Lori, Karen and Jase.

I think there are two "solid" alliances:

1) Jase, Scott, Drew
2) Lori, Karen, Will

These two alliances are trying to use each other to increase their power in the house.

And there are two weaker alliances:

1) Four horsemen with Marvin
2) The girls with Will and without Holly

There are tons of one-on-one alliances but these seem to be the main ones as of Friday night (I haven't read Saturday's live feed updates).

Posted by volsfan on 07-11-04 at 08:32 AM
Yeah, the thing that has surprised me the most is that it doesn't seem Jase and Scott are as close as the show has given us so far.

I have seen pics of Drew, Diane and Scott sharing the bed! I saw a couple of pics the other day of Drew rubbing Scott's lower back...what was up with that?

The Jase modeling video is just too damn gay! Jase and Holly do seem very very close the way they play around with each other and Holly being all over Jase!

Also, is Will trying to play UTR? It seems in your analysis shows him not being a factor in the house alliances, or at least not a major factor.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Posted by Loree on 07-11-04 at 04:13 PM
Will seems to be the little busybody gossip of the house. He is running around carrying little stories. And Scott is bad for letting out to people where he heard stuff. He is always exposing who told him stuff and getting someone else in trouble. I don't know if he is doing this deliberately or he's just stupid.

And I still don't understand the bubblebaths that Scott and Cowboy take together every night.