URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 305
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Fan Favourites fights???"

Posted by jimlad0407 on 05-26-05 at 02:46 PM
Hi, Im a huge contender fan from the UK and cannot view the fan favourites fights, or any contender content from the yahoo site. It says it is because of my 'geographical region'!!! Arghhhh!! Can anyone help with anywhere i can download these fights so i can watch them??? I have tried the usual bit torrent sites and edonkey sites but nothing!!! Any help would be really really really greatful!
Im desperate to see them!!

Thanks

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Fan Favourites fights???"
Posted by Desire on 05-26-05 at 02:54 PM
As much as I am a fan. The fights, the fan favs were a joke. Dont waste your time.

Posted by salsa king on 05-26-05 at 03:02 PM
I enjoyed the fan favorite matches, it was a lot more fun in person.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 05-26-05 at 03:11 PM
The fan favorite fights were a joke. NBC did not have the advantage of editing and most of those fighting were not grade A boxers. Ishe Smith I can tell would be good if he were in the ring with another quality bozer Bosante ruined the fight. Only thing worth seeing was Bosante Piledriving Ishe. And they showed that on the Finale.

You could see so much more quality in the Main/Co-Main Event fights. If there was a good fight on the fan favorite fights I am sure they would of shown it on the finale. I can just imagine the editing they do on the crappy fights each week.