URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3048
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CastingDNA.com starts casting Reality TV"

Posted by CastingDNA on 03-11-11 at 03:47 PM
www.CastingDNA.com
::The Biggest Entertainment Network::

CastingDNA is an entertainment networking website for industry professionals as well as talent ranging from actors, models, singers/musicians and more.

The website is administered, inspired and mentored by retired and active industry professionals who volunteered their time to put their knowledge and experience towards a project that should help talented people to be discovered, make it possible for casting executives and associates to deliver fitting applicants and support a successful project for production executives in the end.

The website features:
a. Detailed Casting Notices
b. Classified Ads for Industry People and Talent
c. Photo Albums Sections for each profile
d. Detailed Profile Description
e. Search Function categorized by Talent
and much more.

Let us work together!

Although there are high profile industry minds behind this website, we can't know everything and are open and ready for your suggestions and ideas on how to advance this website, make it work better and even more efficiently. CastingDNA is a group project and is open to discussions, strives on team effort and is ready to work together. Alone we are nothing – together we are what the world calls Hollywood!

The biggest Entertainment Network at www.CastingDNA.com

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: CastingDNA.com starts casting Reality TV"
Posted by cahaya on 03-11-11 at 04:55 PM
Should I wear my genes when I'm called for an audition?

"RE: CastingDNA.com starts casting Reality TV"
Posted by Max Headroom on 03-11-11 at 05:15 PM