URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 303
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"There's Something About Fredo"

Posted by Leadoff on 02-10-04 at 02:13 AM
I predicted tonight that Fredo would be one of the remaining 3 AJs (along with Brian W. and, of course, Tony). Why, I don't know. I don't think he and Larissa have had a private date yet...the only thing he did to impress was jump first and flip over a couple of times on the cliff dive. But I sense a basic honesty and integrity there, and I think Larissa does, too. Opinions?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: There's Something About Fredo"
Posted by Howard Dean on 02-10-04 at 04:02 AM

Larissa seems to have a thing for Italians. She also allowed Michael "Corleone" to stick around, even after he had been revealed as one of the two who blew up the boat. Go figure....

>I predicted tonight that Fredo would
>be one of the remaining
>3 AJs (along with Brian
>W. and, of course, Tony).
>Why, I don't know. I
>don't think he and Larissa
>have had a private date
>yet...the only thing he did
>to impress was jump first
>and flip over a couple
>of times on the cliff
>dive. But I sense a
>basic honesty and integrity there,
>and I think Larissa does,
>too. Opinions?

Posted by ladro on 02-10-04 at 09:43 AM
<<<opinions?>>>

Fredo is ponytail wearing, body piercing, tattoed DAW freak.

Posted by DoodleBug on 02-10-04 at 10:08 AM
He's more physically fit than the two AJs she let go. I think that is why he's still around.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Posted by Lisapooh on 02-10-04 at 11:40 AM
how cool would it have been if Fredo had been in the boat that blew up? It would have been a perfect Godfather II moment!

Posted by Howard Dean on 02-10-04 at 02:30 PM

lol That's True! Even as it was, with Cardemon pushing down the plunger, it was still a true Godfather moment! lol

>how cool would it have been
>if Fredo had been in
>the boat that blew up?
>It would have been a
>perfect Godfather II moment!

Posted by terry68 on 02-17-04 at 11:20 AM
I as well like Fredo and felt sad about Tony. I think Fredo is kida sexy in a way. Does anyone remember his last name? I know it starts with La. I think that she will pick a Joe but now that Tony is gone, I am unsure. I hope Fredo but it just might be Brian. I hope it is not the hunks. Neither one of them have had much air time, so how approproiate can it be if Larissa chooses one of them. Hell she is all over Jim next episode. How shallow.

Posted by SilverStar on 02-17-04 at 11:50 AM
I believe it's LaPonza. I'm pretty sure it's something like that.
SilverStar

Posted by libgirl2 on 02-17-04 at 11:50 AM
I like him in an odd way. He kind of grew on me. He seems funny, tough and fairly attractive. That said she is going to pick a hunk! Next week she is way, way too much into kissing Jim. And I just love Fredo's reaction. Maybe his image of HER is changing. Wouldn't it be kind of neat if one of the guys walked out saying they DIDN'T like her?

>I as well like Fredo and
>felt sad about Tony. I
>think Fredo is kida sexy
>in a way. Does anyone
>remember his last name? I
>know it starts with La.
>I think that she will
>pick a Joe but now
>that Tony is gone, I
>am unsure. I hope Fredo
>but it just might be
>Brian. I hope it is
>not the hunks. Neither one
>of them have had much
>air time, so how approproiate
>can it be if Larissa
>chooses one of them. Hell
>she is all over Jim
>next episode. How shallow.

Posted by Loree on 02-17-04 at 01:00 PM
Yes I would love to see the look on her face if before she could send any men home, they stepped forward and said they wanted to leave.

Posted by Chrissy gal on 02-17-04 at 01:17 PM
Next week she is way, way too much into kissing Jim. And I just love Fredo's reaction. Maybe his image of HER is changing. Wouldn't it be kind of neat if one of the guys walked out saying they DIDN'T like her?

That would be so perfect!! And I think Fredo is just the man to do it! He said once before that he wasn't happy about having to "compete" for a woman because she should like him for who he is. If he walks out on her, I will jump up and cheer!

Posted by lyrker on 02-17-04 at 02:11 PM
Fredo's honest and genuine and the person that he is, is an easy-going, down-to-earth protector/breadwinner type. Chicks like to feel safe when they're with a guy and Fredo has the physique and 'tude to get that job done. But he's not a brash jerk either and knows how to treat a lady. He has strong family connections without being in a race to have one of his own. He's not bad looking; in fact, the construction-worker look suits him -- he looked good in the spelunking helmet, which is a feat for anyone.

I'm pulling for Fredo now that Tony's gone. I like Brian but he's not a 1 for Larissa. Fredo could be. I just hope she doesn't choose Jim. Oy.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz