URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 303
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Why do I see this site in EXTREMELY large print??"

Posted by snowflake2 on 12-03-05 at 10:08 PM
All of a sudden, between going from one post to another, the page popped up in HUGE print. What's this all about? Is there a setting I can choose to see the page normally again??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Why do I see this site in EXTREMELY large print??"
Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 12-03-05 at 10:36 PM
Check another comuter and see if it is still big. If it is it must be your computer. I'm not seeing it in large print but I can give you some advice.

If you have Internet Explorer, if you look to the very top of the screen, you will see file, edit, view, favorites, tools, and help.

You then go click view and you go down to text size and you'll see largest, larger, medium, smaller, and small. I keep my text size on smaller. Maybe that'll solve your problem. Good Luck!

ukrocks got a blog!

Posted by snowflake2 on 12-03-05 at 11:08 PM
It's only happening at this website...other sites I see in normal text size. Any other suggestions?

Posted by Stormy Valley on 12-03-05 at 11:15 PM
Try looking here. Large font issues have been talked about before. Sometimes the information is here in help but buried. Hope this helps you.

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 12-03-05 at 11:21 PM
I bumped it back to page one.

ukrocks got a blog!

Posted by snowflake2 on 12-03-05 at 11:23 PM
Wow, thanks! I tried to search the help forum but didn't come up with anything useful. But the info you provided was just what I needed, and everything is back to normal now. Thanks so much!! The text size was GIGANTIC, and was driving me crazy!

Posted by snowflake2 on 12-03-05 at 11:24 PM
Thanks again, guys!