URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3023
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
" My own personal Ashely whipping post..."

Posted by mindy23 on 02-18-11 at 11:01 AM
Is it just ME or what? I cannot STAND this girl!!!!
Go back to auditions: down on her knees, crying her eyes out, begging, begging, begging the judges to let her go through. Oh, please, this is what I live for, I can't do anything else in this entire world. What would I do without this??? Oh, please...

OK, you're going through to Hollywood, Baby!! YEAH!! Tears of joy....blah, blah, blah...more to come....

Hollywood week: I want to go home, I want to go home, I WANT TO GO HOME NOW!!! Give me just 5 minutes, get those cameras out of my face, I need some time ALONE, with my BF, of course. OK, I'm ready to join the group of girls who have been practicing without me for the last 5 hours....YEAH, I made it!! Tears of joy...more to come...

Single audition: I dedicate this song to my BF who is the only person in the whole world who gave up his time, etc, to go serve his country in Iraq! This is for you, Babe! Oh, and I'm doing this acapella, because I am so wonderful...tears are swelling, oh darn, I'm so nervous, and so overwhelmed. I can't remember the words. That's ok-look at us, not him. (what happened to the ONE CHANCE RULE???)....OK, I'll look at the judges. Tears, forget words, blah blah blah...

I knew when I saw her in the same room as red curly guy and the tall black man who brought everyone to their feet that there was NO way in heck she was going home.

What is it with this girl? Does she have a hidden voodoo doll somewhere? SHE IS A TRAINWRECK! She needs psychiatric help. This is psych 101, clear and simple. What are they thinking??

Someone call a straight jacket NOW, because there will be...more to come!! Blah, blah, blah. Our own blonde version of Tatiana, with a different kind of drama.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: My own personal Ashely whipping post..."
Posted by agman on 02-18-11 at 11:10 AM
I can describe her with one phrase...."Nails on the chalkboard!"

a snidget original 2007
To say she Svcks would be giving her too much credit!

Posted by JessicaRN on 02-18-11 at 02:09 PM
Why did she get through? She must have sang more of the song than we saw. For her own sanity, they should have sent her home.

The whole rule about forgetting the words seems to apply to some but not all.

Posted by agman on 02-18-11 at 02:40 PM
I've been noticing that. It seemed like there were quite a few who got through without remembering all the words. This wouldn't have happened if Simon were still there!!!!

a snidget original 2007