URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 302
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"MTV--VMA--Whack"

Posted by skyhoneybear on 08-30-04 at 03:44 PM
I enjoyed the VMA preshow but the entire live show was wack.
I mad Kanye West didn't win any awards.
MTV hyped the viewers up so much....and gave us so litte.
Did anyone else watch it?

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kanye West "Through the Fire"
"If Karma is a boomerang, I will see you sooner than later."---Will, Big Brother 5, USA

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: MTV--VMA--Whack"
Posted by ginger on 08-31-04 at 03:53 PM
You weren't overwhelmed by the sexual chemistry ignited by the Christina/Nelly number?

Think the LL Cool J "Momma Said Knock You Out" show was the watershed moment.

Posted by Steen on 09-03-04 at 12:55 PM
I actually did watch it, and was disappointed too. I was looking forward to seeing Yellowcard and Hoobastank, and they smushed them and Jet into a few minutes all together.

The commercials said Chapelle was hosting, but I dont consider what he did hosting.

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003

Posted by BennyBoy on 09-04-04 at 05:34 PM
I watched it. Alicia Keys is an amazing performer. One of the Best VMA performances I've seen. I am also mad that Kanye didn't win anything, and that Yellowcards performance was so short. Ashlee Simpson's performance in the Pre-Show was dreadful, but that was to be expected.

The Masterful Work of Slicey 2004

Posted by HuckleberryHound on 09-09-04 at 03:59 PM
The show was too toned down this year. The best part was watching the stars arrive on their party boats... especially Sean Combs... with his drunk crew in toe. Bruce Willis - he was so bombed, he could hardly get out a sentence.