URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 302
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"maybe too real"

Posted by kidkid on 12-02-05 at 05:16 PM
I had to throw my two cents in after watching the real world reunion. First up. Nehemiah.

As a black male i'm always pissed at MTV for making a point of locating the selfish angry black guy. every season. when does it stop. thank god for jaquiese(think thats how u spell it) Neh. was by far the most dislikable character on the history of this show since...hmm i can't think of anyone. Even when he talks in jest its offensive. did he really say i don't want anyone to think i'm gay. what a jerk

I never actually saw him get any play from any girls. and the groupie draw that's just plain embarrassing.On another note he'd be excellent for the gauntlet cuz u know he'd get cut down to size in days and end up crying.

-Rachel is a total fool. Sorry but it looked like she was about to be raped beaten and killed by Neh and Wes. who defended her? Danny. and like the weak idiot she is she actually apologized to Wes and Neh and called Danny fake. thats bizarre. If danny wasn't there she would've been put in a hospital.

-Lacey is unusual because she seems smart and intelligent has her own business but fair is fair. she talks so much crap no way would u want her for a friend.

-Wes is actually okay. he may be vapid and shallow but what u see is what u get. like it or not his as loyal as a german sheperd with a tendency to attack his master once or twice if not fed.

Danny and Mel are okay with me too. the irony with them is that there exactly what MTV wants. cute people having non stop sex falling in love and getting married unfortunately it actually ruins the chemistry of the show.

as for the show in general they got to get a theme besides going to bars and getting drunk.

oh yeah! think about it. could the rest of the cast really be that angry with Danny just cuz he didn't call them back or answer their emails you got to be kidding me. the guys mom passed. he ends up finding the person his gonna spend the rest of his life with, buys a house and don't be surprised if you see him or mel on other tv shows in the future - sound like jealousy.

Bring on the gauntlet.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: maybe too real"
Posted by dabo on 12-02-05 at 08:06 PM
Welcome aboard. Wrong forum for this post, there's already a discussion going on here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID50/679.shtml

SMILES ARE FREE