URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 301
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LCS 06/20/06"

Posted by joeyb on 06-21-06 at 11:59 PM
OK, so I tuned in again to see where this would go. I thought the head to head was right, Michelle was clearly better than Stella And am I cute cause i'm not really sure april.The heckler segment was a good idea that showed the truely classless and of course they did not disappoint me, although Joey ( I like that name) I believe got it right. I think Kristen was the best at handling heckling and Roz was a disgrace, Am I being to harsh?
The actual material segment again disappointed me, Is the material used by the folks really thier own or is somebody writing it for them? I gave thumbs down to bill stella roz joey michelle and ok to chris. How Roz got immunity I can only guess,her inner anger really turns me off and I believe kristen should have been given immunity instead. disclaimer !! comic may whine ##### and complain actout and be disappointed with who's left on the show.Comic may mow thelawn wondering why i'm not on LCS instead of stella, all opinions are biased and based on self likability, and are not to meant to be offensive,bad comedy is sure to follow. I'm joeyb and I approved this message

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: LCS 06/20/06"
Posted by badfatty on 06-22-06 at 00:37 AM
lol
I completely agree about Kristen. Roz was pretty obnoxious, but she'll get away with more because of her seniority and tough past.

And April's pretty sure she's cute, where she's confused is in her belief that she's quite funny.