URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3005
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The new opening animation."

Posted by Estee on 01-20-11 at 09:14 AM
I'll make this direct.

I want the person who thought of it dead. I want the people who worked on it dead. I want every single person who had a chance to go over it, realize what they were creating, and stop it in time dead. And why do I want the body count to go so high? Because if every single individual involved with that horror gets killed, it will represent about 0.00001% of all the people who deliberately took their own sight last night rather than live with any chance of seeing that again.

Yes, we'll probably have to start with Nigel. It's not as if that's a problem, right?

More like a full-season preemptive strike.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The new opening animation."
Posted by mindy23 on 01-20-11 at 09:54 AM
Coffee time, Estee?? I need to go back and re-watch the opening. I got on a little late.....

"RE: The new opening animation."
Posted by Estee on 01-20-11 at 10:02 AM
I don't drink coffee or alcohol and I don't use recreational drugs. That way, anything I say or do can only be blamed on me.
And society.

Admittedly, being on any of the three might have made it easier to get through last night without plotting fifty potential murders, but where's the fun in that?