URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 30
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jennylee"

Posted by LisaPles on 02-01-07 at 02:49 PM
I think that Jennylee is totally adorable! Even when she has a major attitude I think she is kind of funny. I know a lot of you have said that you don’t care for her, but her attitude doesn’t really bother me in the way that somebody like Cecile bothers me.
Maybe she is planted there to acclimate the guys to bouts of female b*tchiness! I don’t think it’s right when she is a b*tch to Niels, but you have to admit that he could be very trying on somebody’s patience!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jennylee"
Posted by deweydrop on 02-01-07 at 02:53 PM
She plays for the cameras...I honestly think she looks around to make sure the camera is on her, then pulls out her "acting skills".

Posted by Loree on 02-01-07 at 02:57 PM
It seems like Jennylee is only nice to Nate because she doesn't want to be alone. She is not that nice to anyone else. I still remember her thinking it was stupid to play chess with the geeks. She was cooler than that.

Posted by CTgirl on 02-01-07 at 02:59 PM
I didn't like how she tried to manipulate Niels when they were the ones choosing who to go to elimination. Her behavior was nasty and I haven't liked her since then. That said, she and Niels are totally mismatched and I don't think she can take all the blame on that team. I was cheering for Mario and Nadia, so I don't care who wins now (as long as it isn't Cece!)

Posted by nazpink on 02-02-07 at 00:19 AM
Jenny Lee and Niels may not be the most ideal match, however, anyone with the desire to make decisions probably wouldn't get along with her. Nate may have done better because in his own words he doesn't like confrontation. Her yelling at Niels and stomping around the room during the eliminaion process was just plain childish. Telling Andrea that she's cooler and making a statement such as "playing chess like a geek" is extremely highschool. And was it just me or did anyone else notice Jenny Lee seemingly looking around during her kiss with Nate? Sure one could argue that she was making sure they had privacy from the other contestants but why kiss there? Why not go into a room?

In Niels blog he makes commentary without using names about the show. One of the things that he wrote was what we see on t.v. is who these people are with the exception of maybe being edited down, which is a scary thought, especially concerning Cece. Another thing he wrote was that he learned those with beauty on the outside didn't always have beauty on the inside, a lesson courtesy of some of the woman on this show.

Posted by deweydrop on 02-02-07 at 07:57 AM
>And
>was it just me or
>did anyone else notice Jenny
>Lee seemingly looking around during
>her kiss with Nate? Sure
>one could argue that she
>was making sure they had
>privacy from the other contestants
>but why kiss there? Why
>not go into a room?

I'm telling ya...she was making sure the cameras were rolling so that she could make it look good...getting her more airtime...so her "acting career" would flourish after the show.