URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 30
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did you all see "

Posted by maggietalk93215 on 01-25-07 at 12:16 PM
Isaiah is going into counseling for his comments? Whats that all about? What kind of counseling to you get? and do you seriously think that he is going to change the way he thinks or is he doing this for publicity....oooh heck yeah!! Everyone deserves a second chance but, this will follow him.. at least I hope it does?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did you all see "
Posted by kcjc31 on 01-30-07 at 01:32 PM
Whatever happened to "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Nobody is entitled to voice their opinions/beliefs unless they are "politically correct". Certain people should get over it and move on.
And no, I am not against gays so please don't even go there.
I like all the actors in Grey's Anatomy.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 01-30-07 at 01:57 PM
I think most people need a few courses in tolerance. Tolerance does not mean making derogatory comments.

Posted by kcjc31 on 01-30-07 at 03:53 PM
You are right about tolerance and making derogatory remarks.
Let's do away with any and all offensive/derogatory words that are personally offensive to any and all people from around the world from our vocabulary and start making a big deal of it -demand that those who use these words lose their jobs and/or go to rehab - our friends, family, co-workers, strangers,etc. utters anything or makes an "off-the-cuff" remark that we find offensive-derogatory. Take all those offensive/derogatory words out of the movie/television scripts too because if they are there then we will hear them and actors will have to speak them. Take them out of books too because we don't want to see or read them either. We really need to remove the word fag and other words from the dictionary too that we find offensive or could be used in derogatory ways. Big Brother is alive and well and has plenty of help!

What did the beneficiary of the comment say about it? Don't recall his comments being advertised/promoted/reported/splashed across the nation. I'm sure that he too has been guilty of saying derogatory things at one time or another to or about other people. Ditto for others.